07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

4 minutes ago, Lindy100 said:

Jesus!  Is this in the upper tier?  That is so steep it looks almost vertical...I'd have to stay glued to my seat if I was there, no standing up for me! :scared:

That floor is huge...

Wow, yeah I would not do well with that view. Would get dizzy, plus am not so good with heights!

• Like 1

So Def Leppard are playing tonight in Toronto too? Strange decision, I would imagine they're losing a bit of their audience to GN'R tonight?! I would have maybe gone for the night before or after if I were them. (Not knocking them by the way I'm a big fan of Steve Clark era Def Leppard)

4 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Sounds like it could be a new song they are jamming on as evident by Duff showing Richard where to go with it. Its easy to tell when they are jamming on a new song as Duff goes into his conductor mode. Just watch Sorum's instructional video when they work up a song on the spot with duff directing Slash & Matt where to take the song next. This sounds great! A lot of potential there and Frank sounds great. They've always worked out ideas at soundcheck while on tour. It comes naturally to them

that would be awesome :headbang:

• Like 1

Just now, izzy92 said:

Insane lineups still at gates and bathrooms, if gnr start at 9:25 half the crowd will be missing

But what about us periscopers that want it to start on time!?!?! Just kidding. I would think management would be alerted of the delay.