07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

5 minutes ago, Gackt said:

Axl really needs to stick with a simple wardrobe for this tour :lol: the mess of outfits thrown together just makes him look like a metro chode

I hope when he comes to Argentina ditches the cowboy outfit and dresses like a gaucho! :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

I seriously do not understand fans concern with Axl's wardrobe and the fact that he likes to wear a hat. I could understand If at 54 he was still wearing his white spandex shorts and his nuts were In your mouth as your nose was pressed against your computer screen watching the show but that Is not the case. My God let the guy wear whatever he feels like wearing, after all he Is probably old enough to be a grandfather to some of you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coolio GNR said:

There is something up with this setlist, I feel like something is coming.....

I don't think so... Setlist is the same as the first shows of the tour. They added Michelle when Adler was there and then they added a fourth song from CD.

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

I seriously do not understand fans concern with Axl's wardrobe and the fact that he likes to wear a hat. I could understand If at 54 he was still wearing his white spandex shorts and his nuts were In your mouth as your nose was pressed against your computer screen watching the show but that Is not the case. My God let the guy wear whatever he feels like wearing, after all he Is probably old enough to be a grandfather to some of you.

5+ wardrobe changes during a 2 hour concert is completely unnecessary

Wondering simply because of the weather and temperature. How on earth can he stand the heat with the jackets? He's already sweating buckets without. 

• Like 1

I wish someone would take all his hats away.

• Like 2

I seriously do not understand fans concern with Axl's wardrobe and the fact that he likes to wear a hat. I could understand If at 54 he was still wearing his white spandex shorts and his nuts were In your mouth as your nose was pressed against your computer screen watching the show but that Is not the case.

he can do that omg do it :drool:

• Like 1