08/12/16 - Seattle, WA - Centurylink Field

downzy

36 minutes ago, Reclamation Project said:

I won't judge anything from the streams I've seen. None of these streams are working for me. 

I am not sure how anyone can judge how they sound (good or bad) by the available periscopes unless they are holding out on us. Sound quality is terrible. The more stable the stream the more terrible the sound quality.

3 minutes ago, itsy said:

so quiet on here tonight.  is there something else on?

I was thinking the same thing. Least lively show thread Ive been around for thus far... dont fuck me on the San Diego thread people. Ill be there and I want you sons of bitches to be watching adamantly.

• Like 1

Still going strong here.  I just don't think there Is anything special about this show that Is grabbing peoples attention and I mean no disrespect to any of the members that attended. Houston was a very special night for all of the band members and especially Axl. Nothing Is really standing out as of right now In Seattle(meaning that one song or particular part In a song that makes you say HOLY SHIT). Although that doesn't mean It wasn't a decent show.

Edited by ironmt

1 minute ago, Inglorious said:

I thought itd take forever to get here when the tour was announced and I bought my tickets. It crept up so quickly. Its getting more tense every day that passes. I get more excited that Ill get to see this for myself. 

That is exactly how I felt! Came and went so fast but the SF show will always live in my memory as my 1st ever GNR show. I absolutely hope to be able to see them again!

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

Still going strong here.  I just don't think there Is anything special about this show that Is grabbing peoples attention and I mean no disrespect to any of the members that attended. Houston was a very special night for all of the band members and especially Axl. Nothing Is really standing out as of right now In Seattle(meaning that one song or particular part In a song that makes you say HOLY SHIT).

Well, you'd think that Seattle might mean a little more to Duff.

• Like 1