04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

1 minute ago, madison said:

Axl's voice is absolutely amazing tonight. I feel like I took a Delorean and went back 25 years. 

Not sure if it's because he's not running around - or if it's just that these guys really bring out the best in him - and vice versa.  

It's the GnR swagger and heart that Slash and Duff bring to the table naturally, it's so organic and infectious. I absolutely think it's bringing out the best in Axl.
Maybe it's serving to remind Axl what this was/is really all about, {and the importance of chemistry}.

And yeah for sure...vice versa.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SWINGTRADER said:

They need to drop Rocket Queen from the set list. As long as that drummer is in the band, they should not play this anymore. What is the rush? That song is 80% groove. It does not need to be rushed. Axl's vocals are weak are already weak in his song, why make if even harder on him?

This is one of my favorite GNR songs and they have ruined it,

As long as Axl, Duff and Slash are together playing that coda then everything else is a minor - he's not on top of it but to say to drop it is a bit too high on the butthurt scale....

4 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Don't know why everyone's blaming Frank for the tempo change.

Agreed. Axl is Frank's boss and he can tell him to change the tempos if he wanted to. Frank's a damn solid drummer. I like his playing and I'll take him over Sorum the robot anyday. This sounds like a living, breathing rock band, not a band playing metronome perfect and stiff.

Edited by JohnnyGtar
  • Like 1