THANK YOU forum members by take care of each other!

20 minutes ago, PyrosLegacy said:

I just made a post about this topic not realizing it was already here lol

But yeah man it was really cool to go to the various meetups and meet people from everywhere. The New York New York meetup was particularly cool even though the bastard DJ didnt know what the hell Nighttrain was. I've never seen so many fans from all over the world in one place going so crazy for days on end. Cool stuff

No worries, I merged your topic with this one. Ask around.... I'm pretty good at that :lol:

It was cool meeting people from around the world.. I met fans at the meetup and around the strip from Vancouver, Peru, New Zealand, Alaska, Israel & few east coasters. I was wearing my troubadour shirt at the meetup and everyone had questions! GnR has such crazy passionate fans. 

I'm lucky enough to get to go to the first 4 shows, but also burnt out. This weekend im going to coachella with a bunch of friends who never seen any version of GnR before. Its going to be a different expierence as i wont be around the hardcore fan base. Hoping that we atleast see a few suprises, coachella is known for that..

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Had an absolutely brilliant time! Great week in Vegas and the weekend of the gigs was unbelievable. I was seated for Friday but managed to get GA for Saturday’s show where I spent most of the night jumping up and down like a loony with @Kasanova King. :lol:

Loved meeting up with such a cool group of people from all over the world. @Black Sabbath, @Tyler Drama, @Zozo Rose, @gunsfanoldie, @OmarBradley, @Gilla999, @emybdc, @tsindy, @downliner, @Fitha_whiskey, @Gia, @axlmorris, @Nalbi, @ScottishHaggis88, @Sleeping Like an Angel and a bunch of others whose who aren't on the forum or whose login names I don't know.

Zozo and I even tried to get @Len B’Stard involved in the party by leaving a drunken message on his voicemail at 4am. :lol:

I’m back in the UK at work now and absolutely fucked after a real piss about with flights home yesterday. On top of that I’m now completely fucking broke but I’d do it all again tomorrow in a heartbeat. Cheers guys, It was a fucking blast!!!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@ZoSoRoseleft a drunken voice mail?? I don't believe it! Lol

• Like 1

Okay, I guess it's my turn to write a few lines about this unforgettable trip.

The 8 yo me who was watching the UYI gig in Tokyo on a VHS in France 24 years ago would never have believed what just happened.

I won't tag anyone because I know I would inevitably forget some of you but I want to address a HUGE THANK YOU to all the MyGnR community who contributed, either remotely or locally, to make these few days a once in a lifetime experience.

I wish I had set up things differently so I could have stayed to share the Saturday gig with you all but there will definitely be a next time.

Take care everybody, and see you soon, in Europe or maybe somewhere else, who knows?!

c8uU5kt.jpg

Sm4XWKN.jpg

TmGA6i9.jpg

JVYLePd.jpg

wSDY2Uv.jpg

HC5G0ik.jpg

Edited by Nalbi
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, downliner said:

Only got home half an hour ago and too shattered to read or post in detail right now but loving the photos all. I had a blast meeting so so so many other fans. Nothing beats random Gunners just coming over and hugging you in the street just because you're wearing some GNR merch too :lol: Will have a proper catch up tomorrow when I've slept off the jetlag/buslag/ferrylag ;)

It was awesome and unbelievable to meet you brother. Hope everything goes as well as possible in your travel. Get at us when you've collected yourself and tell us your stories! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nosaj Thing said:

You guys had a lot of fun.  So awesome.

Everything everyone is saying about the vibe in the city is so true. Everywhere you looked, there was a GN'R fan. Either someone was wearing a t-shirt or if you were wearing yours a stranger would go "GUNS N' FUCKIN' ROSES!". Then you met up with other fans from around the world and it was crazy fun. Such a cool, cool weekend!

• Like 1

@RussTCB Of course!  It's hard to find fellow gunners these days.  I saw a girl at the gym the other day wearing a Gn'R t-shirt.  I wanted to talk to her but I thought it would be, like, absurd.  Maybe next time.

When you're surrounded by people who share the same love and passion for someone or something, you're in heaven.  I'm glad you enjoyed that weekend.  For a second I thought you died after Coma.  I was about to ask forum members who attended the show to check on you.  :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

@RussTCB Of course!  It's hard to find fellow gunners these days.  I saw a girl at the gym the other day wearing a Gn'R t-shirt.  I wanted to talk to her but I thought it would be, like, absurd.  Maybe next time.

When you're surrounded by people who share the same love and passion for someone or something, you're in heaven.  I'm glad you enjoyed that weekend.  For a second I thought you died after Coma.  I was about to ask forum members who attended the show to check on you.  :lol:

:lol: Check this out; my wife was back on the east coast, so they played Coma at like 2 or 2:30am her time. I quickly updated my facebook with "C O M A!!!!!!!!!!!!" after it was over and I got a text that said "You're not dead are you? Please don't die!" :lol:

@buzzsaw was right next to me, but I think he would have just looked down and said "He heard Coma live, he had a good life" if I would have had an actual heart attack lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

:lol: Check this out; my wife was back on the east coast, so they played Coma at like 2 or 2:30am her time. I quickly updated my facebook with "C O M A!!!!!!!!!!!!" after it was over and I got a text that said "You're not dead are you? Please don't die!" :lol:

@buzzsaw was right next to me, but I think he would have just looked down and said "He heard Coma live, he had a good life" if I would have had an actual heart attack lol

:rofl-lol: That made me laugh out loud.

Glad you survived Coma, man.  I don't think I will. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Actually I would have said 3 - .5 but nobody would have gotten it. 

• Like 1

I'm currently half way home, still gotta catch another flight to get home. Reality sucks! Lol anyway, last weekend was AMAZING!!! It was so so so great meeting all of you! Wish I have had more time to hang out with y'all. For those who I didn't get to meet: really hope it happens next time!

Shout out to @Kasanova King who brought Nightrain for an epic mygnr toast before the first show! Won't tag everyone cause I'll probably forget some usernames lol 

Seriously... No words for last weekend. Wish I could back and do it all over again right now.

Also, I'd like to reassure the fact that I wouldn't have gone to Vegas if it wasn't for this forum who got me really excited and for @gunsfanoldie who helped me to get tickets!

You guys are the best :heart: really hope to see some more of you around the world! Btw, shows in Brazil kick fucking ass! You should consider it... Just saying :)

• Like 4