Great new album name?

Like other people posting in this topic, I root for "Internal Fixation". You know, something that was broken within the band and needed to be healed, the fractured pieces inside the band that had to be bonded again, the broken relationships that had to be rekindled. It's metaphorical and very telling of the whole situation and the regrouping. Plus, it's funny 'cause " internal fixation" is in fact the operation that Axl underwent since he broke his foot the very first time this band reunited (or regrouped) 23 years after their last show together! Plus, I absolutely love the sexual innuendo. I also really like that fixation also means obsession and you can interpret it either way. It would make a great love song title I assume. 

Stay of Execution would get my vote if we're talking about a continuation of NuGNR featuring just Slash/Duff :)

If it's the Appetite 5 I'd vote for "Guns N Roses", and it's Izzy/Axl/Slash/Duff I'd vote for "GnFnR".

1 minute ago, downliner said:

Stay of Execution would get my vote if we're talking about a continuation of NuGNR featuring just Slash/Duff :)

If it's the Appetite 5 I'd vote for "Guns N Roses", and it's Izzy/Axl/Slash/Duff I'd vote for "GnFnR".

If it isn't the Appetite 5 and instead with Fortus and Ferrer you could call it... 

The 3/5ths Compromise

• Like 2