05/22/16 - Prague, Czech Republic - Letnany Airport

downzy

Just now, Epson said:

It just ended.

LOL, Im not following Axl/DC that much cause ive been sick since the past few weeks and now when I just clicked on it, it ended after 10 seconds, really what luck I have lol.

But well I did watch videos on youtube of them

I suspect due to the early start time of the show that he didn't warm up before the show. Hence the shaky rasp. Rasp is actually "glottal compression" and is easier to apply after warming your throat up. If he didn't do that and has been drinking alcohol on top of that, it would explain a shaky performance. Hell, it would explain his entire fucking career.

• Like 2

I shit you not, I almost had a heart attack. I was (and still am) trying to delude myself that shrieking that high for a whole leg of the tour won't blow his voice out, but now I can't control my fears anymore. Fuck AC/DC's tour if this keeps up.

Ok, I will have to admit he didn't sound too good today :( but I will not take it as something bad yet. If this continues, yeah.

im thinking if it has to do the fact that there were two many days between shows? Last one was on Thursday, right? I know they stayed in Vienna until last night.

Touch too much is amazing beautiful song. He sounded good, I guess that his clean voice that sounds a bit like "Mickey"... I will wait for HQ videos to judge him better.

I need to go there to take care of him :hug:

Not his best but first show w/o throne.  I think everyone needs to stop panicking at this point,  the guy is human and singing live, and the voice is a tricky instrument.  And he was fine during most songs,,  I think the big news here is Touch too much!  will google that on you tube can't wait to see that my favorite AC DC song!

• Like 1