04/23/2016 - Coachella

RussTCB

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

They should have a Guns N Roses up next sign on the screen if they are streaming live...looks like it's time to find a good periscope 

They do have it under that weird drone thing

Edited by Crazyman

2 minutes ago, Somnys said:

I'm 16 man, this type of music is more mozak than music, its background noise and a repeated beat that catchy, its easy to understand and to like, perfect for pe masses and people that just want to dance  go wild, you dont need  complicated music, in fact it makes it worse for them, today's music is more about the rythm, easy to understand and fun to dance to. It was always like this, an era of "dance music" then something revolutionary, its like a circle.

Makes sense. I'm not trying to put anyone or any genre down. Was just struggling to understand the whole appeal :lol:

4 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

The weird part in all this is that I'm only 18 and can't seem to wrap my head around how this appeals to my generation. Everyone has their tastes, but what they're playing now sounds like one long repetitive song.

Thats a complex answer. Alot of things go into it.

some like it because its just to have fun to. some like it because they're sheep and follow the crowd to fit in.

for others it reflects and talks about the environments that they have grown up in. alot of rap music can be nonsense, but there is always those artists that talk about real things that go on in the hood(areas of poverty where minorities live) Myself personally, I've grown up in places that are considered the hood here in Los Angeles, and ive seen first hand, the drug dealers, the violence, the gangbangers and all of that So Its something that relates to where I grew up. So its just music thats around in the environment, that blacks and latinos listen to.

I love various kinds of music, stuff I grew up listening to my parents were into and stuff i gravitated towards as i grew up.  Rock n Roll, rap, blues, jazz, 80's new wave, punk rock, soul, funk etc etc. 

I get how some people dont get it and I dont hold it against them. Thats the great thing about humanity. we all like different things and luckily there is variety to what we can enjoy.

• Like 2