04/23/2016 - Coachella

RussTCB

Just now, Somnys said:

Are we getting a little old? I dont like this music but im not gonna judge it, remember when gnr used to be hated by parents?

The weird part in all this is that I'm only 18 and can't seem to wrap my head around how this appeals to my generation. Everyone has their tastes, but what they're playing now sounds like one long repetitive song.

Just now, Gibson_Guy87 said:

The weird part in all this is that I'm only 18 and can't seem to wrap my head around how this appeals to my generation. Everyone has their tastes, but what they're playing now sounds like one long repetitive song.

well here's the thing, it's all about relevance. Back then people partied with rock, now they party with edm. 

I bet these young bloods couldn't care less about the music itself but rather just trying to have fun

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Coachella seems like a well run event. They have a schedule and everyone knows what's coming on at what time and when you can see what band. Leave it to GNR to fu*k every thing up by having a TBD next to their name with 10 minutes till showtime

Doesn't TBD just mean if they will be streamed? Wasnt Axl on time last week 

1 minute ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I'm 16 man, this type of music is more mozak than music, its background noise and a repeated beat that catchy, its easy to understand and to like, perfect for pe masses and people that just want to dance  go wild, you dont need  complicated music, in fact it makes it worse for them, today's music is more about the rythm, easy to understand and fun to dance to. It was always like this, an era of "dance music" then something revolutionary, its like a circle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

They should have a Guns N Roses up next sign on the screen if they are streaming live...looks like it's time to find a good periscope 

It just came on screen "Coming Up Next Guns N' Roses" :D