Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

If billboards are popping up in Canada, I'd think next year will look something like this:

Jan-March - Asia and Australia
April-June - Canada/US
July-September - Europe

Drop the NITL CD/DVD before Canada/US, drop a new Greatest Hits in November/December with 2-3 new songs. (New album would be ideal but even 2-3 songs is quite a stretch with this band).

So I think your tour time line seems quite close to what we will see for next year, so does Asia including the Middle East?  I've seen Me dates online.  And it would be great for the tour DVD to come out soon rather than its planned July 2017 release, bit ridiculous. 

5 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

If billboards are popping up in Canada, I'd think next year will look something like this:

Jan-March - Asia and Australia
April-June - Canada/US
July-September - Europe

Drop the NITL CD/DVD before Canada/US, drop a new Greatest Hits in November/December with 2-3 new songs. (New album would be ideal but even 2-3 songs is quite a stretch with this band).

Btw No stadiums avaliable in europe in september

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Btw No stadiums avaliable in europe in september

And it isnt in line with the Belgian media who has heard from 'multiple sources' that they'll be playing Werchter festivalpark the 9th of June. (where AXL/DC played this year).

Dont really see them starting that late in Europe, as stadiums will be unavailable from the end of August.

Edited by LovelessNL
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

all the leagues start at the end of august.. when would gnr be supposed to play?

Yeah not only that. There is the Champions League, The Euro Cup, The World Cup Qualy. There are always football matches for one reason or another

2 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

And it isnt in line with the Belgian media who has heard from 'multiple sources' that they'll be playing Werchter festivalpark the 9th of June. (where AXL/DC played this year).

Dont really see them starting that late in Europe, as stadiums will be unavailable from the end of August.

Yeah, I agree with this. I don't think they'd start that late in Europe. Open air shows in Belgium are usually in May, June or (early?) July.

On 11/25/2016 at 10:58 PM, dgnr said:

Ok, you guys, just in: Biggest portuguese music magazine is reporting that Guns N 'Roses is coming to Portugal, IF  the European tour ends up happening.
'Braamcamp (Portuguese producer) assured, however, that the band will go through Portugal during a European tour, and confirms that the dates will be announced very soon if this tour really happens'.

Apparently, there are two promoters interested in the show, but it is not done deal yet because of their price, according to the portuguese producer. The guy also denyed the recent wikipedia dates.

I just fail to understand this 'if the tour really happens'...I'm starting being affraid :nervous:

Fear is the theme of this thread at the moment :facepalm:

On 11/25/2016 at 11:32 PM, Subtle Signs said:

Why is there any debate about a European tour? Common sense tells you they won't skip Europe regardless of these new US/Canada dates. 

That's the kind of positivity we need, SO hope you're right.

On 11/25/2016 at 11:37 PM, fanfzero said:

The thing is we need to do plans for the show, and if nothing is clear yet... And why do they repeat America? Come on, take a logical route. Now it's the moment when they announce Africa tour dates and we give up.

Yeah it's the effect on my plans (or lack of them) that's pissing me off right now... can't schedule anything for summer 2017 till we hear definite news.

I've only been to Africa once, would love to go again :dance:

On 11/26/2016 at 1:12 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol:

A little bit of me wants to see the meltdown of a Euro no show :o

@MillionsOfSpiders Don't even joke about it!!! :wow::bitchfight:

On 11/26/2016 at 4:34 AM, Gordon Comstock said:

*starts saving now for a Canadian tour*

I'll definitely go to any shows in BC and Alberta, maybe Montreal depending on the timing. I can't wait to see this band again :D

I'm in Europe so I'm saving for a Canada tour too at this point :nervous:

• Like 1