Rumored Concert Date Thread

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Add St Louis as a confirmed billboard sighting city in the states (seriously), so for North America that makes:

Winnipeg, Montreal, Buffalo, St. Louis, Minneapolis and Lancaster, PA (likely Hershey) as far as I'm aware.

They were supposed to hit that the first time around so that's good 

12 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Add St Louis as a confirmed billboard sighting city in the states (seriously), so for North America that makes:

Winnipeg, Montreal, Buffalo, St. Louis, Minneapolis and Lancaster, PA (likely Hershey) as far as I'm aware.

St Louis should be where they film the official live DVD :lol:

I would love to go to that show. 

12 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

They continue to fuck with St. Louis.

They aren't fucking with St Louis, the originally planned show was nixed by the venue as they wanted the promoter to pay for additional insurance in the case of a riot, the promoter refused, show was never scheduled.    Nothing to do with the band directly.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

They aren't fucking with St Louis, the originally planned show was nixed by the venue as they wanted the promoter to pay for additional insurance in the case of a riot, the promoter refused, show was never scheduled.    Nothing to do with the band directly.

Thanks tsinsider.  Must be nice to be so connected.

I stand by my statement: THEY CONTINUE TO FUCK WITH ST. LOUIS.

3 minutes ago, TrixAreForKids said:

I'm really hoping on a Canadian tour after Europe. Anyone hear of anything in Canada perhaps for next Summer? We have large football stadiums that can hold 30,000 - 50,000 and I'm positive they would sell out!

See above.

28 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

No true idea...but we are at like 6 already, I'm gonna guess 10-12 cities, possibly multiple dates in certain cities if these are arenas....which I don't think they are.

Which are the 6 cities already? I only see Montreal and Winnipeg in your recent post. If they are stadiums then it will be late spring early summer at the earliest as majority are outdoor. These are the stadiums that hold the biggest capacity Edmonton (56,000), Montreal (56,000), Vancouver (54,000), Toronto (53,000), Calgary (35,000), Regina (33,000). 

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

Add Ottawa, confirmation:

49 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Well St. Louis doesn't exactly have a good history with GN'R ^_^

56 minutes ago, TrixAreForKids said:

Which are the 6 cities already? I only see Montreal and Winnipeg in your recent post. If they are stadiums then it will be late spring early summer at the earliest as majority are outdoor. These are the stadiums that hold the biggest capacity Edmonton (56,000), Montreal (56,000), Vancouver (54,000), Toronto (53,000), Calgary (35,000), Regina (33,000). 

Winnipeg, Montreal, Ottawa, Buffalo, St Louis, Minneapolis, Lancaster, PA (likely Hershey). They were all noted originally except Ottawa.

These are the ones I've seen with confirmed billboard sightings at this point.

I'd say Toronto is out (seem to be going to markets they haven't already been to), and Vancouber unlikely due to its proximity to Seattle and Portland.  But again I'm speculating on those.  

Edited by tsinindy
Added in Minneapolis

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Winnipeg, Montreal, Ottawa, Buffalo, St Louis, Lancaster, PA (likely Hershey). They were all noted originally except Ottawa.

These are the ones I've seen with confirmed billboard sightings at this point.

Minnesota as well