Rumored Concert Date Thread

29 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

They should do NYE at Barclays Center in Brooklyn if they were to play NY. Kanye West canceled and I'm sure they're looking to rebook. Don't think there's enough time for that though lol 

That would make sense, but seems a bit second rate for them to fill a cancelled venue. I'm all for it. 

I just spoke with the Hard Rock in Vegas. They couldn't and wouldn't confirm any GNR NYE show but did confirm there WILL be a show on NYE and it has not been announced.  This is a change from last couple of weeks where they've been saying they do not have anything scheduled and have no idea if something will get set for that night. FINGERS CROSSED ?

Edited by ramsey
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

We already have more places with billboards in them today like saskatoon and el paso I wouldn't put faith in anyone posting legit actual tour dates just yet

Yeah I should have been more clear. The listed locations are places that have substantiated rumors behind them. Does not rule out any other North American location - would be very strange if they only played a handful of NA gigs. 

Just now, ramsey said:

Yeah I should have been more clear. The listed locations are places that have substantiated rumors behind them. Does not rule out any other North American location - would be very strange if they only played a handful of NA gigs. 

I would say a billboard is a big hint as to where they are playing ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Critical Solution said:

I could see Hamilton being on the Canadian tour, don't know if they'd Toronto twice in almost a year. 

I'd GUESS

Vancouver

Edmonton

regina

Hamilton

maybe east coast? 

They are likely to play an east coast gig.  I really hope Hamilton as well

9 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

We already have more places with billboards in them today like saskatoon and el paso I wouldn't put faith in anyone posting legit actual tour dates just yet

Thanks @gunsguy

You Da Real MVP!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIvCPjhuzf_JkHnCeJh81JZJmRCynHCmJygEwwUCopN3tR6lWk

6 minutes ago, Critical Solution said:

I could see Hamilton being on the Canadian tour, don't know if they'd Toronto twice in almost a year. 

I'd GUESS

Vancouver

Edmonton

regina

Hamilton

maybe east coast? 

Yeah, I'm just being selfish, like a crack addict looking for a second hit when his mate is next to him itchin' for his first!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Here lol

Go back a couple pages.

Found it...thanks :)

So, North American run supposeably July - August.  Hell that's a similar time frame to their original run, tends to indicate a bit of a bigger run than originally thought!

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Found it...thanks :)

So, North American run supposeably July - August.  Hell that's a similar time frame to their original run, tends to indicate a bit of a bigger run than originally thought!

It seems to be shaping up that way yes.

But July/Aug could also mean July 25 - Aug 10 for instance.

4 minutes ago, Spirit said:

It seems to be shaping up that way yes.

But July/Aug could also mean July 25 - Aug 10 for instance.

Right...and has the Tel Aviv rumor been posted here?    Saw it on Facebook from a fairly reliable source.  I'm mentioning it now as it fits in with the post I'm quoting as the Israel date is rumored to be July 15.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Critical Solution said:

I could see Hamijlton being on the Canadian tour, don't know if they'd do Toronto twice in almost a year. 

I'd GUESS

Vancouver

Edmonton

regina

Hamilton

maybe east coast? 

There is only a handful of stadiums in Canada that would fit GnR's current venue motif. Add Ottawa, Montreal and Winnipeg to your list and you got the Canadian venues. I don't see Calgary being selected cause they are so close to Edmonton and hold 20,000 less. 

5 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

So this is happening in my country now;

Yes!!! Probably not both De Kuip and Gelredome (still think they will only play the Amsterdam Arena), but glad to see that after having seen them in Chicago twice last summer, they now head to my home country :-)