Rumored Concert Date Thread

2 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST:

-Euro Stadium Tour on sale next Friday 9th December!

-London venue will be the Olympic Stadium, just like Axl/DC

- Tix will be expensive (just like the US prices were, so no real surprises there!)

*My source of info is someone that sells tickets for a living*

I hope in Italy sales start on the 8th as usual, because it's bank holiday..

8 minutes ago, Down on the farm said:

What about Stadio Renato Dall’Ara?

On Wikipedia it says that it holds around 55.000 people, where Imola can hold 90.000+. I personally hope for Imola as I was there last year at ACDC's RoB concert and it was really cool because they had same ticket price for all. Plus, it would be one of largest concerts on tour (it was I think second in ACDC's leg, as there was 110.000 in Zeltweg, Austria). EDIT: Also, admins of "Sex Drugs And Guns N' Roses" (GNR fan page in Italy) said is 100% Imola.

Edited by Jaaj38

32 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

Anyone compile a list of all the confirmed billboard cities?

Here's what I've got I am sure a couple are missing

Europe:                     

Bologna

Warsaw

Paris

Tel Aviv

Rotterdam

Copenhagen

Lisbon

Dublin

North America:

Minneapolis

Lancaster and camp hill, PA (likely venue in Hershey) 

Buffalo

Greensboro, NC

St. Louis 

El Paso, TX

Baton Rouge, LA

Edmonton

Montreal

Winnipeg

Regina

Ottawa

Edited by tsinindy

13 minutes ago, Jaaj38 said:

On Wikipedia it says that it holds around 55.000 people, where Imola can hold 90.000+. I personally hope for Imola as I was there last year at ACDC's RoB concert and it was really cool because they had same ticket price for all. Plus, it would be one of largest concerts on tour (it was I think second in ACDC's leg, as there was 110.000 in Zeltweg, Austria). EDIT: Also, admins of "Sex Drugs And Guns N' Roses" (GNR fan page in Italy) said is 100% Imola.

god please not, but it could possibly be.. (and I'm the admin of the italian "thegunsonline" :) )

the autodrome is: hot, dirty, disorganized, too much people, terrible visual perspective.

Edited by Italian girl
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

god please not, but it could possibly be.. (and I'm the admin of the italian "thegunsonline" :) )

the autodrome is: hot, dirty, disorganized, too much people, terrible visual perspective.

Well I don't know. You can also be on the hill and have awesome view on stage and the crowd. I remember I was astonished. That said, it is never good to be close to stage as you do't hear poperly because of high decibels

Some more information about Regina, Saskatchewan for those interested:

New Mosaic Stadium will have it's grand opening likely on July 1, 2017.  This will be a pro football game (CFL).

The stadium costed $278 Million CAD to build and was substantially complete a couple of months ago.

I've sat in the stadium for a test event and there isn't a bad seat in the house.

For GnR to have a huge show in Regina at a brand new building like this will be great.

It's an open air stadium and as mentioned the stadium doesn't officially open until July 1, 2017 so I assume the GnR show is after that.

If anyone is interested they can visit www.newmosaicstadium.com also.

New_Mosaic_Stadium.jpg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Captain SK said:

Some more information about Regina, Saskatchewan for those interested:

New Mosaic Stadium will have it's grand opening likely on July 1, 2017.  This will be a pro football game (CFL).

The stadium costed $278 Million CAD to build and was substantially complete a couple of months ago.

I've sat in the stadium for a test event and there isn't a bad seat in the house.

For GnR to have a huge show in Regina at a brand new building like this will be great.

It's an open air stadium and as mentioned the stadium doesn't officially open until July 1, 2017 so I assume the GnR show is after that.

If anyone is interested they can visit www.newmosaicstadium.com also.

New_Mosaic_Stadium.jpg

As a winnipeger we hate the shit out of their football team (we religiously claim Saskatchewan residents marry their cousins as part of this friendly enough rivalry), but shit tits they got a nice new stadium going up there. Would love to see Guns be the first concert their. Ours opened a few years ago and the big first concert there was Taylor Swift. 

7 minutes ago, Captain SK said:

I agree.  Really weird. I believe it's at a Racetrack and they just plop a stage down inside the track by a big hill.

It is Autodromo Enzo E Dino Ferrari. There were Formula 1 races until some years ago. Also, in 1994 Ayrton Senna had a crash and died there. It held some concerts and festivals before (Heineken Jam,...). It is hill where usually seats for formula were meant to be and paddock, where all crew for races live and have own stuff for repairs and that kind of shit.

• Like 1