Rumored Concert Date Thread

59 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

So this is happening in my country now;

Woohoo! This is so exciting!! But... um... having never been to a concert in Holland, what does this mean? You think they'll be in Rotterdam and Arnhem too? Could that be possible, you think, three dates? Or is it just promo for an Amsterdam concert?

30 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

Ahoy, is that not an arena?

Yes, there's seldom concerts there anymore, since Ziggo Dome opened in Amsterdam, with similar capacity (~15.000). I think Gelredome (stadium from Vitesse) has around 25-30k concert capacity. AC/DC played there on the first leg of RoB, Iron Maiden has played there twice, more recently Justin Bieber (twice as well). But the motherload here is the Amsterdam Arena, stadium from Ajax, Coldplay and Beyonce played there, has about 55k capacity.

Dont really see Ahoy' happening. Gelredome would be possible, but multiple nights. Its a good option for bands like Iron Maiden, who don't sell out a show somewhere in the west of Netherlands, Arnhem is close to the German border, so rock/metal concerts there usually attract a fair amount of Germans.

14 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST:

-Euro Stadium Tour on sale next Friday 9th December!

-London venue will be the Olympic Stadium, just like Axl/DC

- Tix will be expensive (just like the US prices were, so no real surprises there!)

*My source of info is someone that sells tickets for a living*

So probably announced monday or tuesday at latest. What are the dates like? Since we kind of have a conflict with marketing at the same time for a Euro and US/CAN tour...

29 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

All the prime standing tix (Golden Circle and/or General Admission) will go instantly even if they're £150 odd

If you are a nightrain member, are you free to buy from any section in the presale?

37 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

If you are a nightrain member, are you free to buy from any section in the presale?

Yes but chances are, you are not gonna find the ticket you want. Unless you want the cheapest one. Besides the Nightrain password there are Credit Cards passwords and of course scalpers, sponsors and models. I'm afraid all those people get priority over Nightrain members. That was the case for the tour last summer

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I dont think so.

From what I've seen from people's experiences with NT it's not much of a presale at all.

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yes but chances are, you are not gonna find the ticket you want. Unless you want the cheapest one. Besides the Nightrain password there are Credit Cards passwords and of course scalpers, sponsors and models. I'm afraid all those people get priority over Nightrain members. That was the case for the tour last summer

Thanks. Will give it a miss

i payed for my Nightrain membership so deff going to give it a go for the Dublin presale. Is it run by ticketmaster or a different company ??? and will they mail tickets out or do u have to go to the bother of collecting them the day of the show (got tickets for a Bon Jovi show off there fanclub and had to que the day of the show to get them) 

Ill be going for a seat in the stands so the general sale might be a better option to go with

expecting to pay E140-E180 TBH 

Hoping for a Hamilton or Toronto date.  

My guess it is going to be JLC in Hamilton and Copps (or whatever it is called now) in Hamilton.  This is just pure speculation with no supporting facts.

Although I have no doubt they could sell out the Skydome (Rogers Centre) again so I don't know why they wouldn't just do that.