Rumored Concert Date Thread

2 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I think this radio station is full of bs and I still don't think show announcements will be made by non other than the official GnR pages, but it would be cool to know there are other dates in the works.

That's a fair point. Guess we'll see tomorrow. I'm more curious about this website spirit posted. My gut feeling is this announcement would come within a couple of weeks of the Vegas shows, hopefully before.

If it's three bands...counting crows could certainly be in the mix...and could be in the mix with GnR.

also the station could be mis-leading the fan who said it doesn't matter if it's not GnR...as it could be Hollywood Vampires in the mix and they may figure a GnR fan would care about Hollywood Vampires.

Very interested to see who this is now.

93X isn't gonna promo Counting fucking Crows for Christ sake.  That'd be like them promoting Goo Goo Dolls LOL.  And they aren't gonna promote McCartney etc....They are the "metal/rock" station in town, so it'll be along that road.

They are making it sound huge/major...but GnR (atleast for the 1st 6 shows) has broken the news 1st. 

2 minutes ago, Original said:

93X isn't gonna promo Counting fucking Crows for Christ sake.  That'd be like them promoting Goo Goo Dolls LOL.  And they aren't gonna promote McCartney etc....They are the "metal/rock" station in town, so it'll be along that road.

They are making it sound huge/major...but GnR (atleast for the 1st 6 shows) has broken the news 1st. 

This actually isn't true....Coachella announced before anything was announced directly by GnR.  Still wasn't a radio station, granted.

Edited by tsinindy

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

If it's three bands...counting crows could certainly be in the mix...and could be in the mix with GnR.

also the station could be mis-leading the fan who said it doesn't matter if it's not GnR...as it could be Hollywood Vampires in the mix and they may figure a GnR fan would care about Hollywood Vampires.

yeah, you're right, I forgot it was three bands. I think Counting Crows wouldn't be big enough (or at all) on its own, but if there are other 2 bands, that may be it.

But I agree, I think the station is misleading fans.

5 minutes ago, Original said:

That's what I was thinking. I know that station and counting crows is the last thing they'll play and probably promote. 

15 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

In looking at the emoji in response to the Counting Crows guess, it appears they are mocking the guy...and as noted, not a station that would hype Counting Crows.

From what I'm seeing the prevailing opinion appears to be Metallica, though I'd bet it's not.  In fact I'd bet more on not MET than not GnR.

12 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

This actually isn't true....Coachella announced before anything was announced directly by GnR.  Still wasn't a radio station, granted.

I believe it was a simultaneous announcement.

GN'R told us to pay attention at a certain time, then both GN'R and Coachella revealed it at the same time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

I believe it was a simultaneous announcement.

GN'R told us to pay attention at a certain time, then both GN'R and Coachella revealed it at the same time.

What do you think spirit? Any chance this announcement could be GNR? And if not when do you think we could finally get this tour announcement? 

10 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

What do you think spirit? Any chance this announcement could be GNR? And if not when do you think we could finally get this tour announcement? 

There's always a chance. I'm leaning against no, but that's just my gut feeling.

Tour announcement? It's all up in the air at the moment, we have all the rumors (Billboard initially and then the single dates coming slowly). I think it is hard to say.

The Tour Design thing is a good clue though, I'm almost certain they did produce the Vegas promos but it's very strange that they all of the sudden is listing GN'R on their website now – if it is because of those promos.

I do hope the listing means an announcement is coming within the next days.

I'll add,

They (Tour Design) did put up GN'R on a Monday morning. It's almost like they got the green light from GN'R/promoter – "we're announcing it this week, please set it up ready to go".

Edited by Spirit
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

I really hope a full tour announcement comes this week, I can't wait any longer!!

I've seen some rumours about Toronto dates on the "world tour", does anyone know where these come from??

Toronto dates came from Eddie Money.

Just now, yesfan18 said:

This all points to guns. It's just the whole 3 bands thing. Unless they added on extra headliner to sell and charge more

I was a bit put off by the "it's not who you think it is".

But reading 93X's twitter, it seems most people are guessing Metallica, it could be the reason 93X wrote that..

12 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Metallica and Guns show??

Just imagine...

If it's Guns AND Metallica, don't expect ticket prices to go down much.  Alice In Chains Opener - Metallica & then G N' R.....they will market it like a festival....expect festival type ticket pricing.....

Edit: Not saying that's a bad thing....probably would be worth every penny......:lol:

Edited by Kasanova King

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

If an announcement is being made tomorrow, I'd be surprised if the Nightrain moderator doesn't drop at least a hint this evening.

That's my thought. With Coachella, we got a few hours warning. I would expect that any announcement, whether it's coming from a radio station or Nightrain or otherwise, would come with a bit of notice from someone official.

8 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

If it's Guns AND Metallica, don't expect ticket prices to go down much.  Alice In Chains Opener - Metallica & then G N' R.....they will market it like a festival....expect festival type ticket pricing.....

Edit: Not saying that's a bad thing....probably would be worth every penny......:lol:

Alice In Chains, Metallica and GNR

I would for sure have to go if thats the case.

definitely worth every penny

Edited by PsychoKiss344

2 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Alice In Chains, Metallica and GNR

I would for sure have to go if thats the case.

definitely worth every penny

If they keep that lineup, they would have zero issues selling out any stadium in the U.S....probably would sell most out in hours.

• Like 1