1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Yeah...probably since the last time they toured together....:lol:

Yep!

I don't know anyone who wouldn't buy tickets for that,

Even the casual rock fans who like "Enter Sandman" & "Welcome To The Jungle"

Plus with Slash back in the band!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Original said:

Interesting.  "With a cast of characters"....    The other outlets including 93X have been alluding to the new Vikes Stadium.  Now I'm totally confused.

Maybe the "3 band thing" is spread over two different shows at two different venues.

Two announcements tomorrow?

An example:

GN'R and AlC announced for the stadium.

Some other band announced for the arena.

Just to add: GN'R is in AEG's roster of artists...

Edited by Spirit

God I'm so happy I don't live in Minnesota :lol:. I'd be going fucking nuts about this if I was right now.

I still don't think its Guns, but they are tweeting weird enough that maybe it slightly could be. Regardless of who it is, I still wish they would say who we "thought" it would be. I don't know what they are talking about in Minnesota. Either don't include "its not who you think it is" or outright say who it is, cause people will still keeping guessing anyway. If they outright said it wasn't Metallica or Guns, we could still debate if it was Metallica or Guns :lol:.

6 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Just to add: GN'R is in AEG's roster of artists...

Didn't even see the AEG blurb there. It very well could be Guns but I don't know why they'd be playing the Target center over the stadium. Are they affiliated in any way? Maybe they'll announce both shows and GNR will be involved. 

Just now, KiernanProud said:

Didn't even see the AEG blurb there. It very well could be Guns but I don't know why they'd be playing the Target center over the stadium. Are they affiliated in any way? Maybe they'll announce both shows and GNR will be involved. 

I could see the stadium announcement be some co-headlining thing (not GN'R).

Then, GN'R plays the arena, one or two nights.

It could be GN'R is aiming to play stadiums in the biggest markets, arenas in the smaller ones.

1 minute ago, KiernanProud said:

Alright they're being jerks now lol

image.jpeg

Just now, Spirit said:

It's an obvious GN'R reference....

Ok.....now I'm confused.

There are TWO concert announcements being teased for tomorrow in Minnesota, correct? And the 93X radio one is for the stadium? And the other one is from another company and it's for the Target center, which is the arena there? 

Just now, RussTCB said:

Ok.....now I'm confused.

There are TWO concert announcements being teased for tomorrow in Minnesota, correct? And the 93X radio one is for the stadium? And the other one is from another company and it's for the Target center, which is the arena there? 

Not 100% sure.

Do we have any articles saying the 93X announcement was for the stadium, or did someone hear that on the radio?