Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 minute ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I swear to god if 93X or whatever the fuck it is are fucking with us (US Bank Stadium twitter too now) lol...

They just thought the picture was cool and there's actually no reason to think its them lol.

There is some white flare lighting in the picture, makes me think it's actually a screen grab from a video teaser.

Just now, IkaruFunk said:

Any news from the Nightrain?

My thought process was if this WAS GNR, Nightrain email beforehand would have been too obvious. Probably just an announcement tomorrow, and Nightrain presale stuff AFTER they say everything. As long as those people have first dibs, it doesn't necessarily need them to say anything until shows are announced. Just before they are on sale. 

3 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I swear to god if 93X or whatever the fuck it is are fucking with us (US Bank Stadium twitter too now) lol...

They just thought the picture was cool and there's actually no reason to think its them lol.

No way a bank would use someone else's promo shot for their own promotion if it didn't involve them.....that would be a huge lawsuit.  Has to be G N' R.

3 hours ago, Original said:

Can't wait for the <Confirmed> Minneapolis dates thread tomorrow AM!   From Minneapolis- good night everyone...sweet dreams.

We should start tweeting that radio station and tell them we know it's G N' R.....:lol:

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Great job Spirit!  Figured it out at least 9 hours before it's being announced!! 

Haha, thanks everyone.

Now, hopefully this turns out to actually be GN'R... or I might have caused the biggest bummer in a while.   ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spirit said:

Haha, thanks everyone.

Now, hopefully this turns out to actually be GN'R... or I might have caused the biggest bummer in a while.   ?

There's no way a venue like that....sponsored by US Bank would ever plagiarize (because that's what it would be) G N' R's promo.....it's G N' R....like 99.9%  (Can't be 100 because you never know with G N' R....:lol:)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

There's no way a venue like that....sponsored by US Bank would ever plagiarize (because that's what it would be) G N' R's promo.....it's G N' R....like 99.9%  (Can't be 100 because you never know with G N' R....:lol:)

Did we find out if all the crowd shots in the GNR teaser were actual GNR crowds?

Could some be stock footage?

3 hours ago, Spirit said:

Did we find out if all the crowd shots in the GNR teaser were actual GNR crowds?

Could some be stock footage?

Even if they weren't, it's still a part of G N' R's official promotional campaign....so they would own the rights to it....one would assume, anyway.

3 hours ago, oachs83 said:

Another note that probably means nothing but Slash was here at Mill City Nights a couple few months back and it was the ONLY venue on his U.S. tour that sold out. GNR runs strong in the corn fields guys.

I totally get the location....Canadian fans alone that will cross the border could sell out half the show.....:lol:

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Just realized the Minneapolis date is a football stadium. Was hoping for baseball stadiums

Ah well, minor nitpick! Lol

I guess I can understand the preference for a baseball stadium, since there's the chance in a football stadium across the stadium you're REALLY far away or really high up. But personally, I prefer football to baseball stadiums. They both suck, but at least there's the CHANCE for a good view in a football stadium, both GA/floor or good side seats. With a baseball stadium you really JUST have the floor, since literally all the seats are pretty far away. I've done both, and more often than not I've ended up with rather decent seats for football stadiums and generally watching the screens at baseball ones.

• Like 1

Just now, gunsfanoldie said:

I guess I can understand the preference for a baseball stadium, since there's the chance in a football stadium across the stadium you're REALLY far away or really high up. But personally, I prefer football to baseball stadiums. They both suck, but at least there's the CHANCE for a good view in a football stadium, both GA/floor or good side seats. With a baseball stadium you really JUST have the floor, since literally all the seats are pretty far away. I've done both, and more often than not I've ended up with rather decent seats for football stadiums and generally watching the screens at baseball ones.

I just really like the vibes in the baseball stadium by me. Saw Mecca and The Stones there from nosebleeds and loved it. Saw ACDC in our local football stadium and it was great, but I liked being outside better with all those people. Saw U2 at an out door football stadium too and loved it.

For MASSIVE shows I guess I just like them outside