Rumored Concert Date Thread

I'm looking forward to seeing who the other bands on the bill are besides GN'R. Also now we won't have to read " What if it's only six shows?" when it was clear from the beginning that they wouldn't do all this for six shows,nor would they walk away from that much money per show.

3 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I'm looking forward to seeing who the other bands on the bill are besides GN'R. Also now we won't have to read " What if it's only six shows?" when it was clear from the beginning that they wouldn't do all this for six shows,nor would they walk away from that much money per show.

Assuming GN'R is the announcement, I would guess AIC will be joining them. My guess from yesterday is that a current, smaller band might be added as a second opener.

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Assuming GN'R is the announcement, I would guess AIC will be joining them. My guess from yesterday is that a current, smaller band might be added as a second opener.

I hope it's not AIC. I was hoping for a different band every few shows. AIC isn't really putting any butts in seats. Of course with my luck it'll be someone like BFMV,who may be the worst opener I've seen ever for GNR,and I'll wish for AIC.

Ok.  This 93x radio is getting their greatest audience ever..  Im in (and from) Venezuela and im listening, my sister is with a bunch of people at México df and theyre also listening, some friends of mine at chile and colombia, a couple of cousins in argentina ( and a lot of people in argentina are listening according to other forums), of course brasilians, canadians, obviusly americans, etc. Etc.. 

What a world wide audience they're geting right nos.

I just hope the streaming doesnt get too slow

Ok i just heard a couple of minutes a go that brian jhonson acdc story and whatever. Could someone tell me how delated is the streaming im hearing compare to the one you guys at/close to minneapolis are listenin

They rode that one out for all it was worth....they totally took the buzz they were getting from it possibly being G N R and messed with everyone for 2 days.  I still don't know how US Bank stadium is getting away with using a screenshot from G NR' s teaser.

Same promoters maybe?

• Like 1

Fuck. Silver lining for me is about a dozen of us guys go to the NHRA drags in Brainerd every year (one of the craziest parties you would ever experience) during that weekend so being its not guns im relieved. However ive never seen Metallica so its a bit of a bummer. 

Edited by oachs83

Its really bad the way that radio messed up with us.

And they did it on porpouse. They even laugh about it as soon as they told the metallica thing.

They said things gnr related all morning. Plus they use that gnr teaser capture

Oh well.