Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

I dont know. I keep thinking something is gonna happen before april 8

There's a lot of money on the table though. Axl will tour imo come April 8. The waves already set in motion.

Edited by Rovim

Just now, Rovim said:

There's a lot of money on the table though. Axl will tour imo come April 8. The waves already set in motion.

No no .. Sorry.. . I mean something gonna happen like a warm up show, press, a song on the radio, something like that.

Theyre touring yes or yes. Thats for sure. ( they already got their first 26 million dollars for coachella mexico and vegas according to nieven)

But its hard to believe that from now on theres gonna be total silence till april 8.

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

No no .. Sorry.. . I mean something gonna happen like a warm up show, press, a song on the radio, something like that.

Theyre touring yes or yes. Thats for sure. ( they already got their first 26 million dollars for coachella mexico and vegas according to nieven)

But its hard to believe that from now on theres gonna be total silence till april 8.

Oh. I'm expecting total silence till April 8.

14 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

So axl himself has now confirmed they're doing a full tour.. So now the question begs, when does that get announced??

Yeah I just saw that picture and heard Axl allegedly confirmed full tour.  That's great news!   

This is Axl we are talking about right? He might be all for it, might be really excited about it, might have it all planned out. Then...nothing.

I love the dude, but when it comes to Guns  I won't actually believe it until I see it.   (But I will get excited about the potential all the same. I am excited!)

22 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

This is Axl we are talking about right? He might be all for it, might be really excited about it, might have it all planned out. Then...nothing.

I love the dude, but when it comes to Guns  I won't actually believe it until I see it.   (But I will get excited about the potential all the same. I am excited!)

Exactly

Lets just enjoy this "endless waiting" times,..  After all, they throw us a bone once in a while.

Its kind'a Fun..  

PLEASE JUST LIKE THAT GNR LINE ACOUNT , u guys have to periscope as much as u can.  ( ley us know in here how to find it)