Rumored Concert Date Thread

37 minutes ago, oachs83 said:

One would think a site like NME would know Vegas is their first show back not Coachella

They do, it's stated in the article (albeit as "warm up shows"). Coachella is the last announced show. So they're following that with a tour 

6 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

They do, it's stated in the article (albeit as "warm up shows"). Coachella is the last announced show. So they're following that with a tour 

So am I reading it wrong then bellow the picture of Axl and the fan after the sentence SEE MORE: early pictures written is "Coachella will mark the first time since 1993 that this line-up of the band have performed together."?

I'm still baffled that it took Axl telling a fan this information for some of you to believe there will be a full tour. Billboard told us this months ago and why on earth would you think they'd play 6 shows and walk away from untold millions. Axl knows that the heavy demand for this will be a year or two years tops,especially without the AFD 5 touring full time. After that it'll be like Van Halen where business continues to decline. Axl is smart and cashing in now.

Does anyone know what time they're due to play at coachella on the 16th and 23rd? Coachella have a live stream tv and I'm trying to work out what time to plant myself in front of it from the UK.... (although given Axl it could of course be any time rock3)

5 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

I'm still baffled that it took Axl telling a fan this information for some of you to believe there will be a full tour. Billboard told us this months ago and why on earth would you think they'd play 6 shows and walk away from untold millions. Axl knows that the heavy demand for this will be a year or two years tops,especially without the AFD 5 touring full time. After that it'll be like Van Halen where business continues to decline. Axl is smart and cashing in now.

An anonymous source telling Billboard is one thing. Axl himself confirming the world tour is something else. The more we see Axl confirming something, the better.

9 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

You have to remember two things.

1) This is GNR, so anything, bad most of the time, can happen. 
2) That information from Billboard came at a time when all of the sites were pretty much just quoting each other. So it was kind of a telephone game where one site would insinuate that there was going to be a tour, then another site would say "according to one source", then someone else would say it was fact and so on. 

Having said that; I cannot imagine why they wouldn't do a whole tour, but then again I can't imagine why there's been total silence up til now, so it's clear I'm never gonna understand how/why GNR does or doesn't do certain things.

3 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Thing is, there's no guarantees or confirmation GN'R's set/s will even be shown as apart of this stream ala AC/DC last year.

I'd be surprised if they didn't show it.... but maybe I'm being optimistic? Either way, I will still be glued to it waiting! So if anyone has an idea what time they are playing (what time do the headliners usually play?) would appreciate the info.....

Just now, Billsfan said:

So.. April 1 at the whiskey?

I THINK SO 

JA JA im enjoing so much this pre-reunion days.  Its been so fun.  Its like " the last few days of 20 something years of dreaming" 

I still cant believe this. Im soo fuc... Happy

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I just can't wait for tour dates. I told my wife a few years ago that if they reunite and tour I would sell one of the kids to go if I had to lol. I am ready!

My wife and I happened to be in Vegas when the reunion was 1st announced.   I immediately booked room at MGM for GnR weekend.  It was the biggest no-brainer of all time!   

43 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I'm deeply shocked and sad for Bruxelles, but I assure you we're living pacefully and happily here in the rest of Europe.

Where? almost everyone is locking borders and putting army in the streets.

To me, there's no possibility to see guns in europe. I'm so sad for our lives.