Tour Surprises? Predictions?

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 7:26 PM, ryanf23 said:

I predict the same setlist we saw in April.  Unfortunately.

My wish list:

Drop the cover songs: LALD, KOHD, The Seeker.  Replace with deep cut songs: Anything Goes, Don't Damn Me...I mean, freaking throw in Shadow of your love!  I would think it would be fun to dust off those songs.  And don't damn me has never been played so what a treat for die-hard fans if they played it.

I'd like Duff to replace Attiude or Raw Power with one of his solo songs like: Believe in me, Man in the Meadow, FU Beyond Belief

I'd like to minimize the chinese democracy songs to just 1 or 2.  Keep This I Love and maybe Madagascar, but no need for Better or Chinese Democracy.

Axl is ready to play Perfect Crime.  The ACDC tour proved to me the man can sing that song.  Please play it!

I know Axl is happy these days, but I really miss the rants and stories in between songs.  So, more talking by Axl.

I'm not adding a new song as part of my wish list because I just don't see that happening.  But, yeah, like everyone, if they did, that would be awesome!!!

I remember sometimes years ago Axl laughing about how when he recorded some songs he was like "shit what did I do? I have to sing those live?" Something like that.

There are certain songs we may not get to hear live because they are harder live or not hear them as often. I can imagine if some were done live fans would be like "that doesn't sound right". 

Shadow of your love is one I'd love to hear. I also would love to see Axl on guitar a little.

And Better was one many thought was about Slash if memory serves me.

I don't mind the CD songs likely because I like CD and to those who don't he doesn't do many. Why would anyone expect him not to do them? Or to do them less? 

Oddly I know a few guns fans who are younger and became fans during the CD era. Though many of us die hards from way back might not think about it he has amassed more fans then. A Brazilian fan told me CD is very popular over there in all age groups. 

I have learned much I guess.

When I bought my daughter her first guitar she set out to learn November Rain. She plays guitar and violin and loves that song. She's a Guns fan but knew of CD first and the rest later. She would be saddened if no CD songs were played. I have to say it's odd having her gush over a band I have been a fan of for 30 years lol

Edited by BOSSY78
added

I predict that those of us in some of the other cities will have to show our Guns ticket stub to see the openers a week or so after the actual show... Because Guns will contine to keep us in the dark and wait to announce the support act after they come in and play the show without one. ???

Edited by ajdintn

15 minutes ago, BigD62 said:

I would just like to get my F'ing shirt from the fan club before the show in Detroit 9 days from now. That would be a real tour surprise. Probably won't happen though.

Agreed. I haven't gotten any of my stuff either.