Is this a leaked CD-era song?

I won't link it here, and i won't PM it to anybody.

I came across this song while looking at some more obscure GN'R stuff on a certain website who's users are no strangers to uploading copyrighted material.

Needless to say, it was uploaded under the title 'No Love Remains', which is actually a title Axl left out when asked to address rumoured song names. That said, the song itself sounds very much like a demo, and i could find no matches of the lyrics on the web. It's a full song, and it sounds nothing like the leaked stuff we have heard, or any other GN'R stuff for that matter. Despite this, it was posted two years ago along with other songs like Going Down, Ashba's Better, Jackie Chan clips, a Blood in the Water remix and some other bits and pieces. It was posted by an account dedicated to GN'R stuff.

It's more-than-likely fake, but i thought it would be interesting to raise the topic.

9 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I ate a sandwich yesterday. I think it was a CD era leak too

Cool! What did it taste like?

In all seriousness though, i'm not saying that i think the song is a legit CD-era leak. It probably isn't, but it's interesting to raise the prospect anyway. It would of course make the discussion a lot more interesting if i could post it, but i won't because doing so would violate the terms of the website.

If people want to look for it, they will probably find it. It's been listened to by over 1000 people, and the platform it is on is quite popular and is probably a mainstream place a lot of people can access GN'R leaks...

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

1 minute ago, Black Sabbath said:

That is not Guns. This is though, and it's gone under rumored titles over the years including No Love Remains:

Yeah, i thought it probably wasn't Guns, as it really sounds nothing like them and i couldn't pick any noticeable knacks with instruments or anything...Not to mention the fact that the vocals didn't sound like they do in the video you shared, or any of the other leaked stuff on that Soundcloud account. Still, it piqued my interests, and it doesn't hurt to toss around a discussion here.

54 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

That is not Guns. This is though, and it's gone under rumored titles over the years including No Love Remains:

Yeah, and this is an even more edited version...

there's a version of this leak when at the end you can hear another line "all in the name..." or something like that but the leak stops there

I still can't believe that nobody leaked the full version yet

It would be fun if we got a new album with this song and with Slash and Duff playing on it

On 12.6.2016 at 5:08 PM, Black Sabbath said:

I really like this and that The General intro. They really should get these out. This sounds good, what little there is to hear.

On 12/6/2016 at 11:08 AM, Black Sabbath said:

This song is great! How can Axl not have released it yet? :facepalm:

The other one you posted is clearly NOT Guns N' Roses. No need to figure out instruments, thats not Axl voice.