Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

15 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

No, thats probably just a promotional poster

I hope you're right but I reckon that's the poster. The bloke in his Instragram says it's limited edition. It's a decent design but it's scary compliant and inoffensive.

Edited by mattathias

11 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

That is one of the lithos currently for sale on the official GNR merchandise site:

https://gnrmerch.com/collections/lithographs

• Like 1

Just now, Nalbi said:

So he's selling for almost $100, a lithograph officially available online for $40, interesting...

Yup... happens all the time. They previously had two others available for the same price,, and someone posted one on eBay for $399 while they were still selling for $40 on the official site. Hasn't sold and they are still trying to get that price for it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUNS-N-ROSES-Poster-SOLD-OUT-2016-TOUR-Not-in-This-Lifetime-Lithograph-RARE-/142437807741?hash=item2129f4767d:g:gcEAAOSwopRYiM1Q

17 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Did you manage to put your hands on today's one @xBrownstonex?

Almost 4pm here and still no sign of it anywhere!

He told me he got the last one - he had to ask the staff for the one that was hanging on the wall :blink:

6 minutes ago, Duff80 said:

Is there no litho for the gig tonight?

I saw only 2 merch stands and no litho!?

Only being sold inside the venue, not the merch stands outside

Sold out in like, 15 minutes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, amaninjapan said:

He told me he got the last one - he had to ask the staff for the one that was hanging on the wall :blink:

Wow, I always wondered if those ones were meant to be sold and if they were numbered as well.
London merch was also inside the venue, that was fucked up.
Glad he got score one anyway.

4 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Wow, I always wondered if those ones were meant to be sold and if they were numbered as well.
London merch was also inside the venue, that was fucked up.
Glad he got score one anyway.

I think in Europe, they were real numbered lithos, but I don't THINK they are meant to be sold. Some places staple them to the wall and obviously damage them in the process. I can't remember which concert but another forum member got there after they sold out and asked if he could have the one on the wall and they wouldn't sell it to him.

So if you think about places like Prague and Hameenlinna - 80 lithos, band probably takes 20 or 30 for themselves so that leaves 50 or 60, then each stand uses one as a display, so maybe 45 or 55...... for the entire crowd of like 80,000 people :wacko:

Just now, amaninjapan said:

I think in Europe, they were real numbered lithos, but I don't THINK they are meant to be sold. Some places staple them to the wall and obviously damage them in the process. I can't remember which concert but another forum member got there after they sold out and asked if he could have the one on the wall and they wouldn't sell it to him.

So if you think about places like Prague and Hameenlinna - 80 lithos, band probably takes 20 or 30 for themselves so that leaves 50 or 60, then each stand uses one as a display, so maybe 45 or 55...... for the entire crowd of like 80,000 people :wacko:

Fucking insane, but in the other hand, I feel like the few I own are truely unique.