Wimbledon Tennis Final

wasted

Well, England, Wales and Northern Ireland may have gone to the Euros, but only Scotland has any silverware this summer... 

Fucking YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Well, England, Wales and Northern Ireland may have gone to the Euros, but only Scotland has any silverware this summer... 

Fucking YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Cough,

england-austraila-autumn-union-national-

1 minute ago, Graeme said:

Not the Summer though?

Yes - June 2016 (although it is probably an Australian winter if you want to be pedantic).

It is a shame it was overshadowed by the football Euros (and buried on Sky); whitewashing Australia 3-0 'Down Under' is one of the most difficult things to do in Rugby.

5 minutes ago, wasted said:

That would have been okay too. But the champagne went down smoother with Jock win. 

Murray's mother, that wrinkled old prune with her fist pumps, annoys the heck out of me, and his girlfriend has a face like a smacked backside.

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Yes - June 2016 (although it is probably an Australian winter if you want to be pedantic).

It is a shame it was overshadowed by the football Euros (and buried on Sky); whitewashing Australia 3-0 'Down Under' is one of the most difficult things to do in Rugby.

Murray's mother, that wrinkled old prune with her fist pumps, annoys the heck out of me, and his girlfriend has a face like a smacked backside.

Murray reminds me of Napolean Dynamite.

I think Serena will surpass this record easily. grandslam record. She is clearly tailing off with age but there is enough in the tank to win another five or so grandslams. I really would have liked Rodge to win another Wimbledon. Sentimental perhaps? But what an elegant tennis player. He's turned tennis into art.

Edited by DieselDaisy

16 hours ago, Graeme said:

Anthony Joshua retained a heavyweight title this summer if that counts?