10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

16 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Let me just put this here ;) 

This bought a tear to me eye, I always wanted to see him playing YCBM and man this is a dream come true, he is just amazing. 

Really thanks a lot for posting this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

As for the sound checked song, sounds closest to the Seeker...without distortion...maybe just messing around with it in a different key/tone.  

Or it could be a new song.  :o

It doesn't sound like The Seeker at all to me.

My guess is that it's just some sort of jam/improvisation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

The soundcheck link says media cannot be played for me? Is there a different link that works? I'd like to hear it. :cry:

Fellow Americans- what will you feel if they play a new song or bring out the AFD5 on this SA tour?

I'd be pumped.  

And I'd completely understand why they wouldn't do it on the US leg of the tour.  Too much at risk, too much going on, they didn't know if they would even get along enough let alone come out with the AFD 5 and a new song during the first leg of the tour.

That being said, I don't see the AFD 5 going on stage in SA after the Izzy comments from a few weeks ago.  I could see them playing something new though....and some guest spots from Adler. 

7 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

The soundcheck link says media cannot be played for me? Is there a different link that works? I'd like to hear it. :cry:

Fellow Americans- what will you feel if they play a new song or bring out the AFD5 on this SA tour?

I'd be ecstatic with both whenever they happen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

I'd be pumped.  

And I'd completely understand why they wouldn't do it on the US leg of the tour.  Too much at risk, too much going on, they didn't know if they would even get along enough let alone come out with the AFD 5 and a new song during the first leg of the tour.

That being said, I don't see the AFD 5 going on stage in SA after the Izzy comments from a few weeks ago.  I could see them playing something new though....and some guest spots from Adler. 

Yeah. In the end, I expect similar shows and set lists. But it's still an exciting time! It's just cool to feel like anything can happen again (even if it doesn't)!

• Like 1