02/10/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

Singing ACDC songs on a GNR concert ok.....

Some of you will complain about anything. Really.

Guns have been covering AC/DC tunes since forever, and it's never a bad thing to bring someone on as a guest, especially if that person is of the calibre that Angus is. I attended the Brisbane concert, and i'm telling you that i would have preferred Rosie/Riff Raff (featuring Angus) than Coma.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Some of you will complain about anything. Really.

Guns have been covering AC/DC tunes since forever, and it's never a bad thing to bring someone on as a guest, especially if that person is of the calibre that Angus is. I attended the Brisbane concert, and i'm telling you that i would have preferred Rosie/Riff Raff (featuring Angus) than Coma.

I'm not complaining I'm fine with Angus on stage as I like ACDC, it was just an observation!

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

Between covers, CD songs and ACDC songs, there aren't too many GNR's ones left lol

Well, we have to consider that a good chunk of the covers were historically performed by GN'R and have been established hits. Then we have The Seeker and others, which don't have much of a point (besides Wish You Were Here, which provides time to set up the piano and for Axl to prepare). Others, which are rarely performed, like these AC/DC tunes, are used to surprise the audience and provide something special. I guarantee you that not many people will be complaining at the end of tonight.

20 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

yea he can, but that doesnt make it right, some common sense would be nice, it's best NOT to stream when you wanna talk through the fucking songs and sing along when you know you have hundreds of people watching

If you don't like it then don't watch. It's simple.

• Like 2