02/10/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I think this fellow enjoyed the show. :D

Melissa looked extra hot tonight.

Also, love when Axl adds "bring you MFs down" to Jungle like he did tonight, means he is extra pumped. Doesn't get more enjoyable than a big stadium show!

Edited by AFGnR
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kyles said:

I filmed this.....

I think Axl sounded great on that. :shrugs:

Question for the hardest core AC/DC scholars- when do you think was the last time Angus performed on stage wearing long pants? I'm thinking maybe you have to go back to pre-Bon days? I know the schoolboy thing is his trademark, but I thought it was cool he was basically dressed like Malcolm there... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ralphelmo said:

Nice Boys would be much more entertaining than Angus and two ACDC songs which I hate by now...

The band hasn't changed their setlist for an entire year, but you know I'm way too cool for Angus Young.

-

• Axl sounds very bad on these AC/DC songs. Completely missed the outro on WLTR.
  • Angus has much more energy and stage presence in white shirt and cheap jeans than the entire band.
Edited by Silent Jay
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, starlight said:

Axl should try this kind of outfit on stage

It'd be a hell of a lot better than the Mary Poppins look he has going on now. What the hell is up with the shirt tied around the waist look? Teenage girls self conscious about their ass don't even do that anymore.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DTV88 said:

My god, some people are frickin ridiculous! The great Angus Young joins Guns on stage for two songs and people are bitching? Holy fuck the lack of appreciation for what we are being given here is beyond pathetic. Anyone around here remember 1997 - 2000? 2003 - 2005? 

I can see both sides. I think would be awesome to see Angus play a couple Guns tunes with the guys. But What about people that don't like AC/DC? They lost some pretty cool Guns tunes that they have been waiting to see the band play for 25 years.. Would have made a lot more sense to drop The Seeker or some CD songs instead of Guns classics. Hell I would have enjoyed it but would still have preferred to see Out Ta Get Me, UTLH and various other songs they haven't touched yet instead. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

It'd be a hell of a lot better than the Mary Poppins look he has going on now. What the hell is up with the shirt tied around the waist look? Teenage girls self conscious about their ass don't even do that anymore.

He never did have the best style decisions. From the thong in ass less chaps, to those biker shorts with a blazer to these hats hahah.. I always thought he looked the most bad ass with a tshirt and the bandanna or backwards ball cap..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DIST said:

Because this is the GNR REUNION tour, not the covers travelling band. 

p.s Bad Obsession kills any ac/dc song.

Yeah its a GNR tour, with Angus Young guesting with them for a show.  To have GNR jam on killer AC/DC tunes with Angus is kinda considered a cool thing to see by most people on this earth

11 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I can see both sides. I think would be awesome to see Angus play a couple Guns tunes with the guys. But What about people that don't like AC/DC? They lost some pretty cool Guns tunes that they have been waiting to see the band play for 25 years.. Would have made a lot more sense to drop The Seeker or some CD songs instead of Guns classics. Hell I would have enjoyed it but would still have preferred to see Out Ta Get Me, UTLH and various other songs they haven't touched yet instead. 

The songs they played were Whole Lotta Rosie and Riff Raff. Both of them have been played by GN'R shows over the years. This time they play them again with Angus. We also have to keep in mind this show was in Australia. I don't think people attending the show hate AC/DC.

If it was up to me I would've dropped CD, TIL, Better and The Seeker to make room for OTGM, UTLH and Coma. But Angus joined them on stage. For me it was great, I really enjoy it. I can call a truce for one show