Met Axl Rose last night!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you ask him about Izzy?

I'm surprised that so far, at least as far as I know, no one has asked him or one of the other guys the most simple question which all the fans have been wondering about so far this year. Not that he'd answer, but you can at least try... you never know with Axl.

3 hours ago, spliff said:

He's lucky he got the pic and autograph.. lol at the idea of him interviewing Axl through a fence about new music and Izzy :facepalm:

Asking one or two questions isn't really an interview... in fact, you can ask maybe the most relevant question in two words.... WHERE'S IZZY?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Asking one or two questions isn't really an interview... in fact, you can ask maybe the most relevant question in two words.... WHERE'S IZZY?

You know IF I ever meet them, I will grow up some balls and really ask about Izzy, even If I get thrown out. 

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

You know IF I ever meet them, I will grow up some balls and really ask about Izzy, even If I get thrown out. 

Me too, not that I will ever meet him, but I don't even think you need much courage to ask a very obvious question... ''So hey, dude, why's Izzy not playing with you guys''. It's not like you're asking him why a guy like him uses botox... that I wouldn't dare to ask about.

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

Me too, not that I will ever meet him, but I don't even think you need much courage to ask a very obvious question... ''So hey, dude, why's Izzy not playing with you guys''. It's not like you're asking him why a guy like him uses botox... that I wouldn't dare to ask about.

When I had gone to see Axl's solo band in 2012 in Holland, a few nights before Izzy performed with them in London, so I had asked Fortus, Ron and Dizzy about Izzy and they were like "You never know about Izzy, he can show up any time he wants". 

I even asked Vanessa that if Jeffrey Isbell will do more shows, for a few minutes she got confused, then she was like Are you talking about Izzy? LOL 

So if by chance I bump in to Duff, Slash or Axl. I will definitely ask them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

are we gonna have the next 20 years talking about axl n' izzy feud? 

Oh, so there is a feud? Did not know that.

I guess people just want to know why Izzy isn't there, that's all. 

Edited by EvanG

7 hours ago, spliff said:

He's lucky he got the pic and autograph.. lol at the idea of him interviewing Axl through a fence about new music and Izzy :facepalm:

Agreed with this. I think it's worth asking but Axl pretty much already answered both. He answered new music at the China exchange and he answered izzy at the Nashville show...

"Where's izzy?"  

"That's a good question! But that's all you're gonna get haha" 

• Like 2

Great pic man! Congrats! Now to chime in on the new sub-topic of asking about Izzy. If I was in the thread starters shoes, I would definitely have made a point of not asking about Izzy, any bs regarding the original 5 beefs, splits,  past loves et cetera. That would be kind of silly knowing Axl, (particularly with that chick holding the "Where's Izzy" sign.) Kind of rude as well. I wouldn't even bother asking about new music (even though that's a perfectly reasonable question to ask)  because it's not like they will have time to start recording between Axl's ACDC schedule  and this GNR tour that will keep going probably through most of next year. I would be nice, chill and polite. Many rock stars appreciate that much more anyways. He may be totally cool about it anyways but why bother? A pic and a handshake would suite me just fine.

If one was to ask about Izzy I would wait until after the pic, lol. I don't think you'll get the half smile this guy got. Probably the full frown. :)

Edited by Dick Jagger

On 8/31/2016 at 7:38 PM, SEANAXL21 said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

also periscopes the WHOLE show @slater0715 enjoy Gunners!!!!!

That's awesome couldnt have happened for a nicer guy too.. I enjoyed your periscope the other night so much!  This music means so much to me!  So truly Thank you! I know it is not easy to hold that phone for over two hours!  that being said, I can't help but feel a little jealous. ;)  Always wanted to meet Axl... cherish that autograph!  :heart:

Edited by metalms
  • Like 1