NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

This is great. I wish you all understand portuguese, this is hilarious!! She was talking about her first kiss and her mother all dramatic talking about how her dad would react if he knew. My advice to the girl: smoke more, you will feel better after ;) 

eu compreendo essa merda tuda :rofl-lol:

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

This is great. I wish you all understand portuguese, this is hilarious!! She was talking about her first kiss and her mother all dramatic talking about how her dad would react if he knew. My advice to the girl: smoke more, you will feel better after ;) 

I love you! LOL

They switch from teenager drama to spiders attack, it's amazing

• Like 1

I know everyone is anxious. But I'm finding it fun to watch the fantastic seeing the opinions of you. hahaha really our "journalism" is peculiar. It's funny that here. Man, you really are big fans. Even to me - I'm Brazilian - and hard to watch the fantastic. It's very boring.

• Like 2

Just now, Mayroses said:

I know everyone is anxious. But I'm finding it fun to watch the fantastic seeing the opinions of you. hahaha really our "journalism" is peculiar. It's funny that here. Man, you really are big fans. Even to me - I'm Brazilian - and hard to watch the fantastic. It's very boring.

Well, I think the spiders thing belongs to National Geographic

1 minute ago, Mayroses said:

i am impressed with your candor :)

• Like 1

Just now, Juliette said:

Is Beta a fan of this show??:shrugs::max:

I frankly don´t get how Axl and Duff gave an exclusive  interview to this programme.

It has TB written all over it. I've heard they got a lot of money to do this interview. But I bet TB had control over the questions and they'll talk about the shows in Brazil.

• Like 2