NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

4 hours ago, AxlCole said:

I called you out for being an arrogant asshole to the person who simply stated that they thought Axl was brilliant.  As for educationally challenged,  education doesn't only, or necessarily, come from sitting in classrooms.  Personally, I'm an autodidact and as such have taught myself orchestration, economics, political philosophy, and other things.  So, no, no butt-hurt here.  I simply don't like watching people be bullies, especially when their own logic is faulty.

As far as the rest of your post here, you're conflating being a smart career strategist with being a brilliant musician/songwriter/singer whatever.  These are completely different areas of expertise, and being brilliant or good in one has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not one is brilliant or good in another.  You're very confused, and engage in a lot of false conflation.

Lol. 

Arrogant asshole for asking a couple simple questions? It's a forum - where people discuss GnR related topics. 

Sorry I triggered you.  My feelings are very hurt by your insults. 

Sounds like you are extremely accomplished in life! Good job!!! With so many outstanding accomplishments in life you really shouldn't get so angry about people who have different opinions than you. 

Feel free to PM me with any more non-topic related issues you want to scold me for so the topic doesn't keep getting derailed. ??

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

my best friend from high school lives there with her Spanish husband :) ( Portugal )

So you can really visit here :) You know the city where they live? Next year I'm waiting for you for the European tour!

• Like 1