NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

3 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

What he said about Izzy?

Is there any chance of steven and izzy joining in?

Steven is not 100%, he just went through a back surgery, and izzy...well, i don't even know what to say about izzy, we tell he something, he does another completly different. He is totally unpredictable

Edited by rendestroi95

12 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Gahhhhhh. What did he say about Izzy????? This is brutal.

I think he said something like they never know with Izzy, sometimes he wasnt to do someting and Izzy wants to do differently, but I don't speak portuguese, so let's better wait for a good brazilian (or portuguese) soul to enlighten us :P

OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD:

He asked if there were chances of Steven and Izzy joining back and Axl said both are unrealiable for long term things.

With Izzy you can never plan anything ahead.

Reunion plans started in 2014.

He asked Fernando to get Slash number and call him.

• Like 1

About Steven: he has played a few shows, but is not 100% back. Finished to operate the column.
About Izzy: I can not really predict anything. It combines one thing and does another Izzy.
About returning to talk to Slash he said, we came back to tell us when there was the possibility of playing at Coachella. I asked Fernando who discovered the phone Slash. Beta said he'd kill me if I was joking. I called him. Slash was traveling. So only we return to talk in October last year when it was dinner at my house.

Just now, rendestroi95 said:

This does tell ,e they're open to interviews. Lack of slash makes me think they're  planning something 

Edit - 15 mi utes interview?! Wtf

Not shocked about Izzy, he's low-key and likely wants to avoid any GnR-related drama

Sounds like Adler gets these guest spots to take it easy on his back and keep a simple touring schedule for him, hope he gets a full show with the band someday

The interview in this link is complete and give to hear the audio in English;)

If you have questions about something in Portuguese, can ask. Hugs!

https://voddownload02.video.globo.com/v0/f0/f8/34/5282009_3487c02bfd0f8ebedde24815af16777820ab7a02/5282009-web720.mp4?h=050214730419556138638845147304555536825816961ISmsBp8W25EYMkeUt3VTPw&k=html5

• Like 3

Guys, this is what I've got so far. It looks like the interview is longer, I'll work on it

It started with them introducing TB. They've asked what Beta's role was and she said "Axl's mom". They said Vanesse is his secretary and Fernando has the highest position as manager.
They also said everything regarding GnR is full of anticipation, they didn't know who would show up for the interview and it took hours for them to choose a room to do it.

Interviewer: How made you get back together?

Axl: It started in 2014 when there was a possibility of us pplaying Coachella. I autorized my people to start the negociation. I had Fernando get me Slash's number. Fernando told his mom and she said "if this is a joke I'm gonna kill you". 

Voiceover: speaking of the brazilian team that works with him, Axl jokes...

Axl: In fact I've been slaved by this brazilian family who tortures me and forces me to do things.

Voicover: Like reuniting Guns n Roses?

Axl Rose: Yeah, they whip me.

Voiceover: talking about how the last show took place in 93 and all the fights.

Axl Rose: I called Slash but he was on tour or something so we've only met in person last October when he came to dinner at my house. Later Duff joined us and we went to work.

Duff: we didn't think too much or planned anything we just thought how cool it was to be playing together.

Interviewer: Is there any chance Izzy or Steven might join you?

Ax: Steven has played with us but he isn't 100%, he's had back sergery. And Izzy... I dont even know what to say, we make arrangements and then he goes and does other things. With Izzy you never know what to expect.

• Like 1