NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

So heartbreaking when the pets end up in the middle of their parents divorce and they have to go the court to decide who gets the custody...yes, this is what they are talking about now.

I mean c'mon FIRST INTERVIEW TOGETHER IN 20 YEARS and you do it in this kind of show...

• Like 1

Just now, dgnr said:

So heartbreaking when the pets end up in the middle of their parents divorce and they have to go the court to decide who gets the custody...yes, this is what they are talking about now.

I mean c'mon FIRST INTERVIEW TOGETHER IN 20 YEARS and you do it in this kind of show...

To think that Axl put down Jimmy Kimmel show to end up here :facepalm:

10 minutes ago, novemberparadise23 said:

Is there a way to watch this online? Or is it something us Americans are going to have to wait to see ? I haven't been reading the thread sorry if it has been said 

Check the thread a few pages back for a couple of links, I'm in ?? and it's streaming.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rickodez said:
23 minutes ago, emybdc said:

They're talking about first kisses................... this is painful.

Some people will think you are talking about Axl and Duff. lol

I was on the unread content page and saw her post and misread the title of the topic as Axl and Duff coming out. I was like  :o   Then I realized which topic it really was.

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

It has TB written all over it. I've heard they got a lot of money to do this interview. But I bet TB had control over the questions and they'll talk about the shows in Brazil.

How much?:P

It is understandable they got paid for an interview, what surprise me is the programme they chose.

6 minutes ago, Juliette said:

Is Beta a fan of this show??:shrugs::max:

I frankly don´t get how Axl and Duff gave an exclusive  interview to this programme.

It's a really big show in Brazil, on air since the 70's...Globo it's also the biggest channel here... i mean, even tho the show is bad (and i don't understand why is so big), you don't get more visibility than that

Just now, Juliette said:

How much?:P

It is understandable they got paid for an interview, what surprise me is the programme they chose.

I don't know how much, someone told me it was "a lot". It's actually the most popular show on brazilian TV, so if they were gonna do an interview to promote the shows, it makes sense it would be this one.

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Yeeeaaah! Inquiring minds need to know about the Kwanzaa tree and so forth!

Please tell me what they're saying me no comprendo por favor :shrugs:

They are all short reports on random things of general interest: ecology, society, wild life, politics.... Nothing worthy to translate so far, really. :shrugs: