NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

1 minute ago, Pinball Wizard said:

Usually they show these kinds of interviews at the very end of the show... so you have a good 50 minutes - at least - to go

I checked the globo website and a new show is suppose to start in 45 mins so it shouldnt take long to start since there will have ads in between

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Now that would be something!! 

oh Aveiro is so beautiful, it's like a small Venice, I love it there, it's just about 1 hour from my city. You should come, I'm sure you would enjoy it. Best thing is that Portugal is a small and cheap country so you really can go to almost every big city. Think about it ;)

thank you! i will :)

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

Holy shit, I had dinner, came back and we're still with Mother Teresa? 

This show seems to be awesome, I guess I'll start watching it every Sunday :P

I'm guessing we've gone full circle then...

Really, I'm laughing too. It's funny to see foreigners watching a Brazilian program. It's like having an external look. I find it interesting. Since no role prejudice, it's fun. Every nation has its own way of thinking and this is interesting. Most of the comments are funny. I laughed. In the end, we are all Guns fans. And we're here waiting together. That long program ... lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

I'm guessing we've gone full circle then...

Haha I wasn't lucky enough to watch it all, I'll try to catch a replay later :lol:

14 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I wish all their interviews were in Portuguese cause it's really fun to watch you guys watching this LOL

Haha, it's still a lot better (or shoud I say less bad?) than the shit there is here in Argentina in prime time, and I'm enjoying trying to figure out what the fuck they're saying. Have good memories of going to Brazil in 2001 and watching Chaves (as you call it) in portuguese.

• Like 1