The big 3 percentage split.

This was the report the media ran with...

"Meanwhile, we hear the infamously warring members of Guns N’ Roses won’t have money to fight over during their reunion tour. Sources tell us that instead of having salaries, the core band members will be splitting tour profits."

http://pagesix.com/2016/04/05/david-arquette-couldnt-get-in-to-vip-guns-n-roses-show/

29 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

It would be impossible for Axl to do this without Slash, so I really don't think he has the leverage to demand twice as much.

Exactly. There's no way Slash would accept half, especially when he has the most leverage in this whole thing. Him being back is the main reason they were playing to 60,000 some nights instead of 10,000.

2 hours ago, bigpoop said:

It would be impossible for Axl to do this without Slash, so I really don't think he has the leverage to demand twice as much.

1 hour ago, Martin Riggs said:

Exactly. There's no way Slash would accept half, especially when he has the most leverage in this whole thing. Him being back is the main reason they were playing to 60,000 some nights instead of 10,000.

Agree with both of you. Axl getting twice as much as Slash, even though Slash had a huge part in the success of GNR again, is like a slap in the face. If the numbers are true, then Slash really lowered him down to much less than he is worth .... i guess less money is better than no money :(

Id say it's something closer to 30% each and the remaining 10% divided between the remaining members.

guns n roses is a business as well as a band. Probably mostly a business sadly.

look at Metallica, they rarely release new music these days but constantly make money in other ways using their brand.

the big 3 are businessmen first and foremost these days and the percentages would have to be pretty even.

2 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I would belive Slash, Axl and Duff each get 25% and then the rest of the band shares the other 25% (Including Steven, I would guess he is paid about as much as Ferrer is per show he's playing).

It think something along the lines of this. Maybe Axl 30, Duff/Slash 20. I can see Axl getting a BIT more, since he kept the brand alive, and is the 'owner' of some of the ChiDem work they are playing. But I dont see why Slash (or Duff) would accept anything more then 10% difference.