The Most Amazing Song of 2016

Len Cnut

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Just spreading the gospel boys and girls, if you have a better alternative you're welcome to dispute my position, regardless of the fact that you'll be wrong :D

2:03 Does he say " cunt sacks are fucking bollocks"?, if i take anything from that song it will be that i will call someone i don't like a cunt sack from now on.

Edited by Silverburst80

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

PiL are like...well a sort of abrasive post punk racket.  

I know who they're from a song of theirs which appeared on Beavis and Butthead which featured Johnny doing his typical Richard III on drugs impression, and went: ''I should be wrong, I should be right/I should be something, I should be something etc etc''. I was just certain there was a rap band with a similar name - there was a recent biopic on them.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

I know who they're from a song of theirs which appeared on Beavis and Butthead which featured Johnny doing his typical Richard III on drugs impression, and went: ''I should be wrong, I should be right/I should be something, I should be something etc etc''. I was just certain there was a rap band with a similar name - there was a recent biopic on them.

I'd be interested to hear your opinion on Metal Box.

18 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Just spreading the gospel boys and girls, if you have a better alternative you're welcome to dispute my position, regardless of the fact that you'll be wrong :D

@Len Cnut i am hopelessly traumatized by this! i shall have my attorney contract you on the amount i'm suing for mental cruelty and emotional distress!:lol:

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

@Len Cnut i am hopelessly traumatized by this! i shall have my attorney contract you on the amount i'm suing for mental cruelty and emotional distress!:lol:

Its actually a very affectionate song dedicated to his Dad who had recently died.  His Dad was a very cynical working class Irishman, a dour kind of guy but in a humourous kind of way and he would respond generally, in a pub conversation or what have you, with 'thats bollocks', footballs bollocks, the government are bollocks or whatever the subject may be.  You can kinda hear his voice breaking up in the chorus.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I need to play this to the owner of a pub here. It's called The Dog's Bollocks. This would work for them. 

• Like 1