Merry Christmas

Dazey

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

is this the one where the cat gets strangled by the Christmas lights? :(

No, he gets completely fried by the Christmas lights.. sorry :P.. plus there is a displaced squirrel lol..

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

@Whiskey Rose that film has me crying with laughter every year!

Oh I know, so many funny parts! "shitter's broke!".. and I WANT one of those reindeer egg nog cups!

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

No, he gets completely fried by the Christmas lights.. sorry :P.. plus there is a displaced squirrel lol..

Oh I know, so many funny parts! "shitter's broke!".. and I WANT one of those reindeer egg nog cups!

*trying to be brave* i am so sensitive to animals dying in movies and a million times more in real life. but if i wanted i guess i could FF through that part :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

*trying to be brave* i am so sensitive to animals dying in movies and a million times more in real life. but if i wanted i guess i could FF through that part :lol:

Well the cat probably had a much worse fate waiting if he went back home with gramma, see jan's post above hee hee.  And yes, it's such a great movie, if you need to, ff that part so that you can enjoy the rest you don't want to miss this one :lol:

• Like 2

this is so depressing. it is 73 degrees in my house without my heater on! my house has all these windows everywhere so of it's sunny i get the greenhouse effect going on. i turned on my ceiling fans in both my living room and my peacock room. still hot. so i went outside hoping for some brisk Christmasy weather, had my winter coat on and i was HOT. Reno is crazy, it goes from low 30's to upper sixties overnight...i think they call this pneumonia weather!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

On 10/12/2016 at 11:00 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Before watching, you can find out if any animals die or appear to be harmed in a movie at https://www.doesthedogdie.com/ ^_^

Happy holidays everyone :headbang:

Edited by downliner
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this is so depressing. it is 73 degrees in my house without my heater on! my house has all these windows everywhere so of it's sunny i get the greenhouse effect going on. i turned on my ceiling fans in both my living room and my peacick room. still hot. so i went outside hoping for some brisk Christmasy weather, had my winter coat on and i was HOT. Reno is crazy, it goes from low 30's to upper sixties overnight...i think they call this pneumonia weather!

How far is Vegas from you?  I'd go see the fights every weekend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

How far is Vegas from you?  I'd go see the fights every weekend.

i am 7 hours away...a very long, boring drive. plus we have different weather cos i am right by the Sierra Nevadas. we usually have snow and cold temps here by now but the damn La Nina is screwing up everything :lol:

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i am 7 hours away...a very long, boring drive. plus we have different weather cos i am right by the Sierra Nevadas. we usually have snow and cold temps here by now but the damn La Nina is screwing up everything :lol:

Seven fuckin' hours?!?!  I Vegas was in Nevada and so was Reno?  Fuck me!  

• Like 1

ok idk why but all of a sudden i am so into the Christmas season! i found boxes of stuff with Christmas decorations in it i forgot i even had ( one of the perks from moving :D ) so i put a whole bunch of decorations up and now i am in total Christmas mode :)

oh and i got the delivery of my 2nd tree...so now i can do my peacock themed tree! it's from Balsam Hill so even though it's fake it's so pretty. and i was lucky too... guess i waited so long to order it i got it at half off :P and free shipping!

Joy to the World, Peace on Earth and all that good stuff to all of you...:wub:

• Like 2