Merry Christmas

Dazey

It used to be a Goose until circa mid-twentieth century where it switched to a Turkey for some unexplained reason. Have you read Arthur Conan Doyle's, Sherlock Holmes and 'The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle'? It revolves around a blue gem stuffed inside a chap's Christmas goose that he is carrying home from market.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It used to be a Goose until circa mid-twentieth century where it switched to a Turkey for some unexplained reason. Have you read Arthur Conan Doyle's, Sherlock Holmes and 'The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle'? It revolves around a blue gem stuffed inside a chap's Christmas goose that he is carrying home from market.

probably because for such a large bird it has so little meat?

i must admit i have never read any Arthur Conan Doyle books but this sounds intriguing :)

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think she's gorgeous...but her tits do look like they're travelling in opposite directions

mariah-carey-heartbreaker-m4v.jpg

See, look, where the fuck are they going? :lol:  If she wore a loose top they'd look like a splitting embryo.

Mariah Carey's knockers remind me of this scene from Black Books:

OoRZoXI.gif

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

:lol: maybe she needed them to balance her butt! j/k :P

You're wasted on here, you should be a structural engineer!

1 minute ago, PappyTron said:

Mariah Carey's knockers remind me of this scene from Black Books:

OoRZoXI.gif

They remind me of when that guy Benny in total recall with 'FIVE KIDS TO FEED MAN!' reveals he's an alien :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

Trying to get into the Christmas spirit. Mom started decorating around the house. It will be the first Christmas without my dad and the time I have been at home for Christmas in 30 years. Tomorrow would have been my dad's birthday, so we are taking some Christmas flowers to the cemetery tomorrow. Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas...

8 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Christmas down here involves going to the beach and having BBQ's lol. I wish it would snow here even just once.

don't mean to rub it in but i have had so many cool white Christmases since moving here to Reno! especially last Christmas cos i have 3 huge pinyon pines on the property and when they are covered in snow with the icicles hanging off them they are more beautiful than any "real" Christmas tree i have ever seen. and all around there are other kinds of pine trees, it's like a true Winter Wonderland :D

i hope you get snow...it really is magical :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose