07/04/17 - Prague, CZ - Letnany Airport

alfierose

9 minutes ago, rocco said:

Do you know if it's possible to upgrade the tickets from GA to Golden Circle?

Sorry i don't know, depends on where you bought the tickets

have a ask there: ticket@ticketpro.cz

or at the LiveNation office in prague:

info@livenation.cz

42 minutes ago, EricA said:

Sorry i don't know, depends on where you bought the tickets

have a ask there: ticket@ticketpro.cz

or at the LiveNation office in prague:

info@livenation.cz

All right, I'll give it a try, thank you very much!

Is the LiveNation Office "public"? Can I go there and talk to someone in person? Just asking because we'll arrive in Prague in an hour :)

1 hour ago, rocco said:

All right, I'll give it a try, thank you very much!

Is the LiveNation Office "public"? Can I go there and talk to someone in person? Just asking because we'll arrive in Prague in an hour :)

Try going to Ticketpro (at the Old town square) and ask there, that's the main ticket seller.

Anyway, I'm on my way to Prague, so is there a meeting in the evening? :ph34r:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Try going to Ticketpro (at the Old town square) and ask there, that's the main ticket seller.

Anyway, I'm on my way to Prague, so is there a meeting in the evening? :ph34r:

Thanks! Yes, there is, in the Beer Museum. It's somewhere in this thread :)

I will probably go take a look at Four Seasons this evening. Also I will try to be outside the hotel tomorrow somewhere after lunch time up to 14 or 15. Is it then enough to get to the venue in time for guns?

Edited by Jaaj38

I’m sooo looking forward to this. I became a fan in 92, and they were in Prague (a different location from the tomorrow’s one though), but I was only ten, so I missed that. It was the famous show where they played DC Alt. Lyrics – one of the only two opportunities they’ve ever done that.

Then I saw them in 2006 and 2010, but this will be the first time I’ll see the original members. Well, I know it’s worth the wait. And all I needed was... just a little patience. 25 years, to be precise.

5 hours ago, Del James posted a picture from the "Bone Church", which is located in the city where I live...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Goran4 said:

Just arrived in Prague...What a beautiful city!But tomorrow is the day.First time for me to see my only favorite band live...and i feel so lucky to see Axl+Slash+Duff together again even its only for 3/5 but thinking of recent past of what GNR was i have no problem at all.Plus hear Coma live(hopefully)...a dream i had since early 90's as a teenager will be complete.So main target for tomorrow to have as much fun as i can and enjoy every second  from start till the end!

you will enjoy it! yeah we all waited for coma and estranged live soo many yeard. heard them live in munich and cant wait to hear them tomorrow... and Out to get me rock3

have fun goran!

• Like 1

@Kelmi Such a shame you happened  to be in such a bad spot, had you been in the same place as I was, you would've have much better time. I posted my review a higher up on a same page as you did, link is here in case you are interested reading it (unless you already have read it, then ignore this post.) But I hope you have a great time tomorrow. Rock on:headbang: