07/04/17 - Prague, CZ - Letnany Airport

alfierose

Has the band been meeting any of the fans at the venue after the shows? Or are they leaving as soon as the shows finished to beat being hounded?

I've not bothered at any of the shows I've been to, but I'm thinking of attempting it tomorrow.

accurate plan for tomorrow

2cav55.jpg

STANI A = FOS, has two separeted entrances, left  (vlevo) and right (vpravo) but according to informations from Live Nation the STANI A area is NOT separeted inside the venue !

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Does anyone know if there'll be lockers for bags etc? Thinking of going to the shopping centre first...

NO

CLOAKROOM / LUGGAGE STORAGE - Cloakrooms and depositories are not available in the venue !

13 minutes ago, Jaaj38 said:

I was in front of Four Seasons earlier and there were some GNR fans waiting... I will check on social networks if they are really there. It kinda looks too much crowdy place for them (I mean the whole street)

That didn't stop them in Italy (I think) they were mobbed leaving the hotel. :lol:

1 hour ago, Jaaj38 said:

I was in front of Four Seasons earlier and there were some GNR fans waiting... I will check on social networks if they are really there. It kinda looks too much crowdy place for them (I mean the whole street)

I am with a radar checking out and so far, nothing. Fans don't know where they are for certain.

Very few pictures have surfaced of fans having bumped into them, this morning in downtown :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

:wow:

wow, that's so cool!!!

I wish I could attend :cry:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dean said:

Has the band been meeting any of the fans at the venue after the shows? Or are they leaving as soon as the shows finished to beat being hounded?

I've not bothered at any of the shows I've been to, but I'm thinking of attempting it tomorrow.

there's like 0% chance of meeting them after the show...they leave on a van as soon as they make the final bow...

• Like 1

I couldn't wait to  get on here to read comments about the concert.  Then I looked at the thread and realized that I need to look at the calendar more often. What I thought was the 4th was actually the 3rd.

Well... I hope everyone who goes has a great time.

May all your favorite songs be played.

Edited by sanity_lost
need not newd

8 hours ago, Natty said:

I even have a new banner. security grabbed it in munich...but today ..round #2. GNR we 're coming...

I love this part of your post :P 

:headbang:

6 hours ago, Jaaj38 said:

did anyone have luck with four seasons?:ph34r:

EDIT: just wrote to fernando on IG a minute after he posted his breakfast if they are there. Not really hoping for response tho.

4 hours ago, wamzer said:

When accidentally found the four seasons yesterday I've seen a couple ofguys in gnr shirts waiting in front of it so in this regard this could have been a silent forum meeting ☺

2 hours ago, Kula2006 said:

Went to the 4 season at ~11 - no people outside - a lot of gnr fans on the streets in the city center - weather is also perfect today for concerts

They are not at the Four Seasons. It is another hotel that starts with an A :ph34r:

Im not sure to give away the name here but if you check Instagram, in the pictures of the fans who got a couple pics with Duff, Beta and Fortus.... and you pay attention to the details... the name of hotel is there :smiley-confused2: