07/04/17 - Prague, CZ - Letnany Airport

alfierose

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl has done this in the past. Go look at 2013 Australia leg...Axl was abysmal, couldn't hit anything, then 2013 NA leg he starts sounding incredibly better, it's like he planned it 

I don't think he plans to be good at some legs and not at others, if that's what you mean (not sure).

It seems to me he sings the way he sings now most of the time in all legs... Some nights are really good, others not so good, in general I don't think he sounds great 100% of the time.

He has moments of awesomeness in certain songs, every show, every night.

It is what it is, but I do think that every show is special, whether because of a small change in the setlist, a longer setlist, a shorter setlist or something he says to the audience.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't think he plans to be good at some legs and not at others, if that's what you mean (not sure).

It seems to me he sings the way he sings now most of the time in all legs... Some nights are really good, others not so good, in general I don't think he sounds great 100% of the time.

He has moments of awesomeness in certain songs, every show, every night.

It is what it is, but I do think that every show is special, whether because of a small change in the setlist, a longer setlist, a shorter setlist or something he says to the audience.

He changes leg to leg. We've discussed it to death but the NA leg was much stronger than this leg. There has been no show vocally better this leg than on the NA leg. 

Its deliberate in how he approaches a leg of a tour. I'm not saying he's singing bad on purpose but for Axl he's singing in a more controlled different style...a style than many of us hate.

Its strange but it's shown up in the past. 

I don't sense his vocals are damaged it just seems he's using a different style