07/04/17 - Prague, CZ - Letnany Airport

alfierose

3 minutes ago, ericy210 said:

This should be permanently stickied on each page!

at least once the show is half over and the same repetitive complaints we've heard month after month begin.

lol thank you but I am talking about this comparison among LEGS!!

I still think you can partially judge a show or what you hear/see through videos.... Also depends a lot on the quality of said videos.

Anyhow, the live experience is unique and completely different to what you can perceive online.

And I must add there's even a slight difference in sound when you are close to the stage than when you are in the middle of the field or in the sitting area.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Final setlist:

Looney Tunes/The Equalizer
McBob: "Prague! You're ready for a little Bohemian Tragedy? from Hollywood... Guns N' Roses!"
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Duff's Solo - Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
This I Love
Civil War
Yesterdays
Coma
Band Intros
Jam+Godfather Theme/Sweet Child O' Mine
Used To Love Her
Richard N' Slash - Wish You Were Here
November Rain
Black Hole Sun
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

ENCORE:

Sorry
Jam/Patience
Whole Lotta Rosie
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

Good what  McBob not said in the intro "Rapsody  Bohemian" ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

And I must add there's even a slight difference in sound when you are close to the stage than when you are in the middle of the field or in the sitting area.

I agree with this because night 1 in London I was seated near the back and night 2 I was GC and night 2 was far superior sound

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I agree with this because night 1 in London I was seated near the back and night 2 I was GC and night 2 was far superior sound

Yup.

Same for me in River Plate. I was front row during night 1 and night 2, I wandered all over the stadium so I heard different things the whole night :P

4 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

i wasn't moving from the front on night 2 :lol: 

Well I didnt have ticket for the front on night 2, so that allowed me to go back and forth and to the sides. It is a cool experience!

2 minutes ago, paxhell said:

With rasp or full Mickey?

With the old man voice, as he did in 1992.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes but I think most of that discussion is based on nothing serious, just personal perceptions and zero objectivity.

In order to make such a statement, one should have attended at least 5 shows (and that's too little) of each leg and have a good spot at the venue, pay attention to the show and not be emotionally involved.

I really doubt anyone in this forum is in condition of saying they've done that.

Judgement through You Tube or Periscope is not serious if you want to make such analysis and make such strong statement.

Yes, we can hear the imperfections through video but that is not enough to arrive to overall conclusions.

So Bc everyone thinks and hears differently we can't say the NA NITL leg was better than the current Euro leg?  Or am I misunderstanding you. 

Thats too big of an assumption to make unless you have been to enough shows to scientifically point out the differences? 

I think the final assumption of a vocal expert would be Axl sounds like shit on this leg...but again I'm just assuming 

11 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

So Bc everyone thinks and hears differently we can't say the NA NITL leg was better than the current Euro leg?  Or am I misunderstanding you. 

Thats too big of an assumption to make unless you have been to enough shows to scientifically point out the differences? 

I think the final assumption of a vocal expert would be Axl sounds like shit on this leg...but again I'm just assuming 

Based on what can you say the NA NITL is better than any other leg?

I have not made any assumptions. I am telling you that what people in this forum are doing/using to say one leg is better than the other is mainly a perception they have formed by watching videos or periscopes, because I don't know anyone on this forum who has been able to afford/attend enough shows on every leg of the tour as to make such a blunt statement: the NA leg of the tour is better than any other leg.

That is a HUGE statement that could only be made if you have been physically in at least half of the shows of every leg of this tour.

Anything else is just bullshit and politics.

Edited by killuridols