07/04/17 - Prague, CZ - Letnany Airport

alfierose

10 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

He changes leg to leg. We've discussed it to death but the NA leg was much stronger than this leg. There has been no show vocally better this leg than on the NA leg. 

Its deliberate in how he approaches a leg of a tour. I'm not saying he's singing bad on purpose but for Axl he's singing in a more controlled different style...a style than many of us hate.

Its strange but it's shown up in the past. 

I don't sense his vocals are damaged it just seems he's using a different style 

Yes but I think most of that discussion is based on nothing serious, just personal perceptions and zero objectivity.

In order to make such a statement, one should have attended at least 5 shows (and that's too little) of each leg and have a good spot at the venue, pay attention to the show and not be emotionally involved.

I really doubt anyone in this forum is in condition of saying they've done that.

Judgement through You Tube or Periscope is not serious if you want to make such analysis and make such strong statement.

Yes, we can hear the imperfections through video but that is not enough to arrive to overall conclusions.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes but I think most of that discussion is based on nothing serious, just personal perceptions and zero objectivity.

In order to make such a statement, one should have attended at least 5 shows (and that's too little) of each leg and have a good spot at the venue, pay attention to the show and not be emotionally involved.

I really doubt anyone in this forum is in condition of saying they've done that.

Judgement through You Tube or Periscope is not serious if you want to make such analysis and make such strong statement.

Yes, we can hear the imperfections through video but that is not enough to arrive to overall conclusions.

This should be permanently stickied on each page!

at least once the show is half over and the same repetitive complaints we've heard month after month begin.

Final setlist:

Looney Tunes/The Equalizer
McBob: "Prague! You're ready for a little Bohemian Tragedy? from Hollywood... Guns N' Roses!"
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Duff's Solo - Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
This I Love