07/04/17 - Prague, CZ - Letnany Airport

alfierose

10 minutes ago, onurbayrak03 said:

how can you like 2016 version when we have this... cmon now

clearer voice, i can hear the words, less strain in 2016 so he could convey the emotion better during the ending, and he'd add the chest and raspy head voice when it was needed, like the recording... also just preference. I've never liked his nasally vox and 2010 reminds me of them. 

(side note)

I just listened to UTY 1&2 and AFD in that order and you literally can't even hear what the words are for a shitload of songs on UYI when he sings high, so maybe that explains it.

31 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

The original post you quoted from me specifically says vocals...not shows, I'm talking about vocals. This euro leg has been amazing from a setlist point of view and the crowds. 

Rocket Queen was incredible on the NA leg so don't even say it was always bad, the other songs Iike YCBM PC NR & SCOM have been bad for a while. But even songs like Jungle have struggled on this leg. Where as you can't find a bad one on the North American tour. I can find good performances of Coma, a decent YCBM, the best nightrain, great LALD, Yesterdays was better, my michelle was way better and I see that as indication that his voice was better in NA then now. You can't find a performance in Europe that tops those. You're not going to see a better Jungle than you saw in NA or even SA

im not trying to make my country look better by saying Axl sings better here...it's just the way it worked out. Maybe he feels he has more to prove here with our lame crowds, but I would even say the second half of the SA leg was on par with NA...he got better and I've seen no indication that he's improved in Europe.

however with all this said I think once we switch up locations we might see different vocals...it's happened before 

I don't agree. I've heard turds on NA leg too. Not only that, he was bloated as hell during those months and that influenced his voice as well.

If I had the time to use in this useless thing, I could find good performances of every song in all the other legs of the tour. The Madrid show was fabulous. There are outstanding performances from all those songs you named in Slane, Munich, Zurich, Lisbon, London...

Lol what second half of the SA leg?? There was no such thing, that has not happened yet. And maybe he has not gotten better in Europe but he didn't get worse. I think he's still the way he's been since April 2016: irregular.

You say when he's back the States he's gonna be "brilliant" again? :lol:

LOL. Ok. Let's see. He still has to prove to himself and the whole world that he can pull a Rock In Rio (that is not 1991) without trouble. It's been long since that.

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't agree. I've heard turds on NA leg too. Not only that, he was bloated as hell during those months and that influenced his voice as well.

If I had the time to use in this useless thing, I could find good performances of every song in all the other legs of the tour. The Madrid show was fabulous. There are outstanding performances from all those songs you named in Slane, Munich, Zurich, Lisbon, London...

Lol what second half of the SA leg?? There was no such thing, that has not happened yet. And maybe he has not gotten better in Europe but he didn't get worse. I think he's still the way he's been since April 2016: irregular.

You say when he's back the States he's gonna be "brilliant" again? :lol:

LOL. Ok. Let's see. He still has to prove to himself and the whole world that he can pull a Rock In Rio (that is not 1991) without trouble. It's been long since that.

For me the SA leg got better in Brasilia, he was highly inconsistent prior in the same leg. Then found his voice again

But yea if you have time I'd love to see a good Coma this tour, or even a jungle that he doesn't Mickey the first few lines, a good my michelle would be nice...but they don't exist 

if he sounds good again on the NA tour then we will all need to admit that he mickeyd Europe haha

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

He better have that much control...he's been a professional singer for 30 years 

Sometimes it's just out of your control, you know? Even session singers/pro vocalists eventually loose it. I mean, even Axl's speaking voice has changed.

It is what it is... :shrugs:

1 minute ago, KiraMPD said:

Sometimes it's just out of your control, you know? Even session singers/pro vocalists eventually loose it. I mean, even Axl's speaking voice has changed.

It is what it is... :shrugs:

Not to continue this argument because I hate it and I've talked it to death but that's just not true, AC/DC disproves it.

I will say no more because it can't be good for my blood pressure, but if one more person forgets about his legendary AC/DC performances I will drop kick a child.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Amazing! Thanks for looking that up

Will do! Someone post it 

It's on that Facebook link last page about 20 something minutes in.

Forget it. Mr. Softie to the rescue!

Edited by AlexC
  • Like 1

daaamn that was a hell of a show. Must say I did not enjoy much during Coma and some others, but it got better at the end. Still great show, Rosie was killer and probably the best song in set (if we don't count the hits). NR was also very cool, TIL indeed (loved that drama when piano and guitar played at the same time). Must say entertaining as hell but it does not beat ACDC in Imola 2015. Just my personal opinion. Also tried to sneak in fan pit with bracelet from seating but apparently the security guy had quite bad day when he shouted into me mad as f**

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

Not to continue this argument because I hate it and I've talked it to death but that's just not true, AC/DC disproves it.

I will say no more because it can't be good for my blood pressure, but if one more person forgets about his legendary AC/DC performances I will drop kick a child.

I'm not forgetting it dude! How could I? I saw it live. It was glorious...

I'm just saying, certain songs, certain pitches will probably continue to be hit and miss. And I really doubt that he's doing it on purpose for whatever reason.