What do you expect from a new album?

47 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I'd feel better if Izzy was involved as opposed to Fortus. He plays good but as far as making new music goes I don't know about him. But if Slash and Duff can make two pretty good albums with Scott Weiland bless his soul, then they can make something good with Axl Rose.

If Izzy's available it's self explaining I want him in. But like you said: Duff and Slash managed to make good music with Scott. They're able to do it with Axl as well.

There's potential in CD, in WOF you can recognize Slash's skills. If they manage to combine that shit, it has to be awesome. 

And... it's not like they didn't it before. 

The combination of Axl and Slash, songwriting- and performingwise, created some of rocks most epic tunes ever. The big four Illusion epics.

Edited by Free Bird

Axl said both. Slash can play on Axl's material and Axl wants Slash to write off lyrics and melodies like AFD was written. Somewhere between Chinese and UYI. I wonder if they will be using already recorded stuff or recording fresh. 

8 hours ago, Night Drive Lonelinessl said:

albums are announced months in advance. if the next Chinese cd was coming we would've heard about it all ready. months ago. 2017 is another year axl tours the afd hits with no new Chinese album.

There still a little buzz left in reunion. They haven't played Rock in Rio yet? 

I hope the new album isnt similar to CD. I like only 2 songs of CD. I hope that Axl Slash and Duff work out new ideas or finish songs from the appetite illusions era nothing from the 00's. I would be happy if steven or izzy would contribute a bit would be a dream. If not, i am sure axl slash and duff can deliver a better album than Cd. which is not difficult by the way