GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Just now, janrichmond said:

I didn't mean that, i mean maybe he just can't be arsed to exercise and eat healthy, so he eats and drinks what he wants and enjoys life and lives his life how he wants and not what we want/expect of him. Let's face it he isn't losing fans because he gained a few pounds is he?

Calm down, Jesus, I'm not criticizing what you've wrote. I just gave an example.

5 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I'll just leave this here...since we're talking about Axl...and can I just say how sexy his red hair was?  

SEBGyap.png

Axl had the most beautiful  hair I have ever seen... he had better hair than I ever had 😆😆 seriously. One day i gotta go to hairdresser with poster of Axl and say:I want this Hair. Especially his  bangs .😆😆😆😆

Edited by Politania
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Alja said:

He`s got male type of fat storage - "apple". Which means no serious fat on ass and extremities until really obese. Mostly genes. Nice surprise is that with this type usually men have bony ass and thin legs, but luckily not all.

large.jpg

(Visible even in `91, focus on chest and shoulders, ladies)

My favorite hiking companion is lady born in 1962, who is really fit, does more exercise than me and is middle age widespread.

Axl is in limelight, he is the poster boy of the band, the exposed one, everyone judges his appearance.

28d7347c84817e9208363107d857e65d.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

@Alja omfg...I nearly spat my tea out at 'focus on the chest and shoulders ladies' for THAT photo?!?  Quote of the day.

Out of likes dammit. Or rather my likes aren't working.  

don;t worry i didn't notice too;) his shoulders or his chest;)

• Haha 1

Just now, janrichmond said:

One of the best photos of Axl and he looks pretty tanned too. I wanna tuck Slash's label in his shorts (not a euphemism):P

LOL! How does that tag not bug him?! I hate the feelings of tags, they are always itching and buggin the hell out of me. <_<

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

Love when you come on here to catch up with the posts and despite which direction the conversation went in, somehow it’s all gone full circle back onto the topic of Axls bum 😂 

that's why i said about his ass because i believe that everybody here we agree with this.;)

• Haha 3

That picture of those three together is one of the most beautiful things ever.

Fernando's wife?  is having her bachelorette party today. I wonder when is the wedding. They are pretty much tied up until the end of november.

@MillionsOfSpiders mentions Axl drinking with Beta....what a bleak sight. Don't like that woman a single bit. 

31 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Nice butt too of course. :P

DMHoq1CX4AEitNk.jpg

Nice example of difference between really nice man`s booty and a nature wonder.

*just thinking what Duff just witnessed.

Edited by Alja

I can't believe you've written like 4 pages of BULLCRAP only because I said "in some videos he looks like a whale" and this seems to be like one huge offense, probably compared to sacrilege in your silly little minds.

So I would like to ask you, those of you who have acted offended, for how long you've been in this forum and on this thread and how much time you've spent here thinking this thread is all there is important in the world?

Let me tell you that life is out there and the weight of an old fat rich rocker is the silliest fucking shit that's going on. All the comments on his belly and what he looks like on videos and pictures mean NOTHING in the big scheme of things, because this fatass is not suffering anything at all. Evidently he's got plenty of food in his plate, UNLIKE millions of people and children who have nothing to eat and drink, but somehow it is offensive to talk about the fat of a male singer or make a silly joke about it. Seriously, who the fuck cares?

But no, you have to make a huge deal about it, question people who have been fans for decades and been on this forum for ages and are the original creators of this thread...... That we should focus on something else??? Have you fucking read the 400+ pages of this thread and the other 400+ pages of part 1?? The discussions on ALL ASPECTS of Axl's life, both personal and professional, have been discussed to death in detail, depth, lenght and rehashed over and over. Stop being a lazy fucktard and go read all that is already written if you want to see "serious" discussion going on.

I will not take shit from any of you, especially if you are a newbie and talk shit out of your mouth just for the sake of it.

This goes for you @BooO too.... Who the hell are you to say anything about the regulars of this thread and judge them so harshly when you obviously know nothing about us and how we think about Axl? 

No one will shut me up with my opinions because this guy ain't a saint or some sort of untouchable being that cannot be criticized at all.

I don't believe in sacred cows and when I know there is one, the more I want to put it under the magnifier.

Dont try me.

• Like 1