GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, KiraMPD said:

Umm... I can't tell if you are being serious or not but that is not the F-word alfie is talking about.

Think OIAM... "Immigrants and F######, they make no sense to me..."

Yeah I was being serious.....that other f word never even crossed my mind because one I never hear it and even though it is in that GNR song, I don't listen to it so out of sight out of mind kinda thing goin on lol! :lol: 

44 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Yes Kira is correct. It's the other F word which I suspect you wouldn't use anyway. :lol:

Never ever!!!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I think according to Nando InstaStory, Axl bought a new pair of jeans?

That would be absolutely mind-blowing! This is the kind of news all of us fans are waiting for!

The 1987 show is absolutely great! Btw, is it only me, who wants to hang the "special effects" idiot by his balls over a pond full of piranhas? Fuck him, he spoiled like 80% of the watching pleasure...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

So much filth in these latest pages :ph34r:...... I'm sorry I need to post this video because I just came across it and we're like needing cuteness overload but the current GN'R members can't do that for us anymore :smiley-confused2:

OMG :wub: Who would have thought that @killuridols wants to win the cuteness-contest? :awesomeface:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I was being serious.....that other f word never even crossed my mind because one I never hear it and even though it is in that GNR song, I don't listen to it so out of sight out of mind kinda thing goin on lol! :lol: 

Never ever!!!!

tumblr_mzv3u7mQUz1qckp4qo1_500.png

• Haha 1

Bad timing on my part after the cuteness vids...sorry. :scared:  But it's at least on the topic of Slash.  

I was looking over Axl chats about some other matter and glanced over the part where he talks about My World and how that ended up on Illusions.  

I'm sure everyone is already familiar with the story of course, but you know how when you read something over again and you catch something you missed first time round?  Maybe the chat about him today put me in a different frame of mind, but I hadn't fully appreciated Axl's insinuation that Slash was manipulating Duff to spite him (Axl).  So thought I'd share this:

Q: - What the hell was My World?  lol (I've always been curious)

A: Great question and here goes for all your inquisitive minds with a bit you aren’t aware of but is the real story…

Unfinished 1st run 1st dabbling/experimenting all in fun demo that became Duff’s favorite song at the time telling me how he loved to blast it at his house with Ice T and the Bodycount guys before Illusions came out and before it was decided to be on the record. I wanted to try and develop it and wanted guitars of some kind but Slash felt, and his words at the Record Plant in all seriousness were, “It’s perfect” and Slash and Duff were the deciding factor to have it on the album. :o

Personally I feel Duff legitimately liked it but I can’t say Slash did in the same way. In fact I feel he was keenly aware some would take issue with the track, and against me, so for him in that sense it was “perfect”.  Imo Duff wasn’t aware or part of that and was “used” unwittingly for support in talking me out of developing it or not including it which at the time I had no real intention of using as is. 

If we believe Axl, then that's pretty devious of Slash, well very devious.  It could also be Axl trying to save face after My World copped so much flack (wouldn't be the first time...he did some back peddling with If the World - well in my opinion). Anyway, I just thought it was interesting in relation to what was discussed earlier today.

Just ignore if not interested and go back to cuteness.  Cuteness is good! :lol:

4 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

tumblr_mzv3u7mQUz1qckp4qo1_500.png

And I had a cinnamon roll today!! It was heavily. :drool:

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

2 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I think according to Nando InstaStory, Axl bought a new pair of jeans?

They better have some black jeans there, just saw Fernando opening a blue one on Instagram. Those black jeans he was using last year were so much better, too bad he stopped using them because of the way they fixed them to use with the leg cast, if only they've had ''fixed'' the blue ones instead...

His April/16 look was pretty 'sleek', can't go wrong with an all black look, but the constrast with the white jacket was pretty cool too. And no fucking flannel.

axl-rose-a-435.jpg?w=435

32FF28A800000578-3531474-image-a-15_1460

axl-rose-c03e46ada60c7caa822aa8af963b4e8

axl-rose-of-guns-n-roses-2016-coachella-

Edited by Rickodez
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

They better have some black jeans there, just saw Fernando opening a blue one on Instagram. Those black jeans he was using last year were so much better, too bad he stopped using them because of the way they fixed them to use with the leg cast, if only they've had ''fixed'' the blue ones instead...

He does have black jeans and a nice pair of sneakers but he just won't wear it :max:

Výsledek obrázku

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

The moment you realize that Axl is a way more flexible than you after years of doing yoga :max:

rLYZ3EB.jpg

It's nice to see the guys hanging out before the show :)

Notice how Slash stops in front of Axl while Axl is stretching....and is flipping him off in the middle photo.

Also wtf is Duff doing? Pretty sure Axl's not impressed with it.

13 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

The moment you realize that Axl is a way more flexible than you after years of doing yoga :max:

It's nice to see the guys hanging out before the show :)

OMG...that live video was just...OMG! The three of them were actually interacting off stage and joking around for us to see :drool: Someone please save this!

And you gotta love Beta, hinting at the person who's recording to film them and not Fortus. Thanks, Beta, I mean it :shrugs:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

OMG...that live video was just...OMG! The three of them were actually interacting off stage and joking around for us to see :drool: Someone please save this!

I can't understand what they are saying. Axl's talking about some actress and they're joking about it.

And Duff...he's showing off his shirt? Axl said something about it. Yeah, it's all mumbled for me.