GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

16 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Dear girls, women, boys, gentlemen, lurkers, band members :ph34r:

Since it's already December 1st (at least in some parts of the world) I have a little present for you.

Here's a NITL advent calendar 

https://adventmyfriend.com/34567/c47a9c0416/

Good thing is that you can't cheat and open it all at once :bitchfight:.

So...enjoy :smiley-confused2:

(Warning: This time I worked only with the current line-up of the band so I'm letting you know to prevent you from possible disappointment later.)  

What a great idea :drool: I want to open them all right away :headbang: Too bad we can't cheat :max:

17 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Since it's already December 1st (at least in some parts of the world) I have a little present for you.

(Warning: This time I worked only with the current line-up of the band so I'm letting you know to prevent you from possible disappointment later.)  

I love it!!! But I'm not sure how to play it :unsure:.... here in Monkeyland we don't have those things..... I clicked on Dec 1st because that's today but then I dont know what Im supposed to do next?

14 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

Their was an after party at the Forum, I met a few people who were going. I really wanted to try to get in but I just didn't have it in me and I had to work today. GnR really kicked our asses last night and I loved every minute of it.

Who went to the after party?

Probably the usual priviledge superfans :rolleyes:

I totally understand your feeling, though.. Been there, done that kind of situation as well.

THANK YOU ANDY!!  What  fab idea.  This just what I need in my life for the next month. lol I have already opened day 1 and love it.  Hmm...now pictures will day 24 hold...hmmm....hopefully not the one of Slash having his wardrobe malfunction. :lol:

24175640_129338544511101_1934558432392642560_n.jpg

Eeeegads!  Seb looks a bit rough! Axl looks way better. :hahafyou:

18 hours ago, Andy14 said:

This is awesome!!! Thanks so much @Andy14 for making it!

Hahahahaha going to hold my hands up now, I tried to cheat and open the other windows cos I was so excited and didn’t read we couldn’t do that 😂 shame on me

Edited by Wheredowegomeow
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

Hahaha @MillionsOfSpiders I only wish I could have got away with doing that 😂 my mum is like a bloody psychic so she would have known right away! 

Knowing the humour in this thread I knew there would be megalols behind every door so I was very impatient to see what was there :awesomeface:

I did it to every single one of mine :lol:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I can't post instagram here, but did anyone see Susan's IG post of Duff walking over to her (at the start of NR) to give her a kiss?  It was very romantic. :wub:

I too can't post instagram here, but traciiguns put up a picture of an Everly Bros. guitar case. What's up with that?

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

I love it!!! But I'm not sure how to play it :unsure:.... here in Monkeyland we don't have those things..... I clicked on Dec 1st because that's today but then I dont know what Im supposed to do next?

A window a day 

that's how you should play. 

It's the only way

Not to go astray :ph34r:

No cheating @Hejanne @MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle @Wheredowegomeow :max:

Or I'll edit it and you'll get DJ Ashba every day. :anger:

6 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

hopefully not the one of Slash having his wardrobe malfunction. :lol:

:smiley-confused2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol Ashba tagging GnR like he's coming back. That's what we get for Christmas, Ashba!! :fuckyou:

Hopefully he's going to do something with SixxAm and maybe tour with GnR and that's what he meant, seeing as Nikki is finishing Sixxsense soon, clutching at straws here :nervous:

:scared:

WTF?????????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

No, I don't think for a minute that shit is going to happen......

And read the comments...for fuck sake! people telling him that he sound phenomenal with GNR....Fuck that

Well I do hope so. Surely if Ashba turned up in Berlin for the first show there would be a huge riot :lol:

How is he so popular? And wtf is up with all of those GnR Ashba fans, there's a whole breed of Guns fans we knew nothing about. 

• Haha 1

On 01/12/2017 at 12:13 AM, Andy14 said:

No. You're gonna get the new Izzy that is better than the old one. :bitchfight::P

giphy.gif

:P 

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

How is he so popular? And wtf is up with all of those GnR Ashba fans, there's a whole breed of Guns fans we knew nothing about. 

Yeah, this blasphemy always comes to my mind :facepalm:

Dj-Slashba-Tattoo.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

39 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well I do hope so. Surely if Ashba turned up in Berlin for the first show there would be a huge riot :lol:

Riot? No Riot not....something worst

Yes, those fans are merely young ones that see him as a hearthrob....not based in talent or skills at all

:vomit:

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:scared:

I hope he is just being nostalgic and that TB means throw back and not TB as in Team Brazil :lol:

Well... Rumor is that Slash contract expires in a month, Meegan said he was going to be onstudio and touring with SMKC in the next months, Ashba was suposedly asked to stay in the band...

Its GNR, everything is possible.