GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

For those who don't understand, here you can see what that's about. http://www.metalinjection.net/shocking-revelations/did-guns-n-roses-sweet-child-o-mine-rip-off-an-australian-rock-song

Apparently they stole the song from a subpar version of The Police :rolleyes:

Dems fightin' words!  :bitchfight:

Aussie Crawl are not a subpar version of the Police! :P

Lol, just pissed off at the accusation, I don't even know them to be honest.

No one gets to talk shit about GNR except for us! :max:

This is true.  Cos we have to deal with the fuckers.  Now didn't Slash say that about Axl?  Nobody gets to talk shit about Axl except him because he has to deal with him. lol

2 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

This is true.  Cos we have to deal with the fuckers.  Now didn't Slash say that about Axl?  Nobody gets to talk shit about Axl except him because he has to deal with him. lol

I don't think he had to deal with him at that time because it was during the VR days I believe. Probably it was because they used to be lovers :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

For those who don't understand, here you can see what that's about. http://www.metalinjection.net/shocking-revelations/did-guns-n-roses-sweet-child-o-mine-rip-off-an-australian-rock-song

Apparently they stole the song from a subpar version of The Police :rolleyes:

It is. Bs.As. means Buenos Aires. The good old Frankless days.

-----------------------------------------------

Slash was never as wasted as we tend to believe, everyone who knows him have talked about it. He was always very professional and would take care of the business, handle the press, etc.

Thanks. And Ooooops! Very close, those two songs. What do you guys make of it? (Never heard that before) :wow:

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks. And Ooooops! Very close, those two songs. What do you guys make of it? (Never heard that before) :wow:

Nah, not even close.  I don't hear it.

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Is it safe for an SMKC fan in here yet?

giphy.gif

Yeah, it's all good.  We're over it. :P Sorta...

Edit: that cat gif is hilarious! How do people capture animals at just the right moment of expression?

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I think it's a coincidence and this song lacks a lot of what makes GNR's so special (Slash's epic riff, Slash's epic solos, Slash's epic existence :lol:). Either that or Izzy is a thief :P

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

giphy.gif

I'm here and haven't been murdered so far. I watched Made In Stoke today! :heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

giphy.gif

Sure, come on in. I don't get what they're talking about, to be honest.

tumblr_ny4gq2igNS1qzefipo1_500.gif

I think it's a coincidence and this song lacks a lot of what makes GNR's so special (Slash's epic riff, Slash's epic solos, Slash's epic existence :lol:). Either that or Izzy is a thief :P

But Izzy didn't write anything on SCOM did he?

18 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Probably it was because they used to be lovers :ph34r:

Ok :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5275330

8 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Either that or Izzy is a thief :P

Well he stole both Kris and @Tori72's hearts, for what I can tell :P 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

That is my favourite one :headbang:

I love it, the band sounds incredible!! I prefer newer shows, though, because they have Apocalyptic Love and World On Fire songs :headbang:

4 minutes ago, dgnr said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5275330

Xtina :wub:

4 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Well he stole both Kris and @Tori72's hearts, for what I can tell :P 

Among many others :P

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I love it, the band sounds incredible!! I prefer newer shows, though, because they have Apocalyptic Love and World On Fire songs :headbang:

My all time favourite has been removed from youtube :max: and that's the Mandarin Park one and i need  it 😢 

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

My all time favourite has been removed from youtube :max: and that's the Mandarin Park one and i need  it  

I was there, probably the best day of my life! Gilby, Loaded and SMKC, unbelievable day!! They should have released it officially.

You can watch it here: https://my.mail.ru/mail/alex-enm/video/22835/666420.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I was there, probably the best day of my life! Gilby, Loaded and SMKC, unbelievable day!! They should have released it officially.

You can watch it here: https://my.mail.ru/mail/alex-enm/video/22835/666420.html

Oh my god!! Thank you :hug: It's such a great show and i'm so jealous you saw that live, best support acts ever !!! Lucky bastard :P

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Dems fightin' words!  :bitchfight:

Aussie Crawl are not a subpar version of the Police! :P

More like a version of the Outfield.  The song has that 80's sound that SCOM definitely doesn't have.  There is a little similarity in the instrumentals, but as I voted, ehhhh, it's not that close.  

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

I'm sorry, it's an off topic... But isn't this that Jimmy guy, Slash and Duff bff, who gives @MillionsOfSpiders the creeps? He just popped up in my facebook feed and has some things to say :P 

He reminds me of Steven. Also by the way he's speaking, it sounds like he's had too much of certain substances. 

Remind me again why Duff and Slash hang out with this guy? If you want to hang out with someone who reminds you of your friend, actually hang out with the friend instead of someone who resembles said friend.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

Guess they are doing some sort of extended show as it’s the last one? They are still playing...Tried to watch Meegans live video but I can’t listen to her and Susan screaming any more 😂

Meegan said it will take 4 hours

• Thanks 1