GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Here tradition is put christmas tree december 8

I don't when the traditional day is :D but when i was a kid it was 12 days before and it came down 12 days after but i don't know if that was the usual thing for others.

6 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Got the tree done today.  But wrapping tomorrow??  You're that organised? Wow!  I've only just started ordering on Amazon - and that's super early for me! lol

I have to be organised because of my large family, when the kids were little i'd buy stuff through the year for their stocking fillers because we didn't have much money then.:violin::lol:

My dad doesn't celebrate Christmas due to his religious affliation so we have nothing. As far as my holiday spirit goes, I admire my neighbors's Christmas light displays from my living room window and my current Facebook profile picture and Twitter banner is an Alice In Chains Christmas photo the band did in the early 90's.

My birthday is also five days after Christmas and I honestly can't be bothered to really celebrate that.

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I don't when the traditional day is :D but when i was a kid it was 12 days before and it came down 12 days after but i don't know if that was the usual thing for others.

I have to be organised because of my large family, when the kids were little i'd buy stuff through the year for their stocking fillers because we didn't have much money then.:violin::lol:

Here tradition is most from Spain, because is a catholic country,as Spaln and december 8 is day Virgin the of Conception, in Uk religion is aAnglican.☺

21 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Either he's aging badly or he had some work done that makes his face look that weird.

Maybe Axl recommended his Plastic Surgeon to Baz. That's why he looks so strange. 

I'm going to get hate for this statement.

On December 1, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Georgina Arriaga said:

No, I don't think for a minute that shit is going to happen......

And read the comments...for fuck sake! people telling him that he sound phenomenal with GNR....Fuck that

Love your passion! I'm with you on this!

Edited by Mararoyce

OMG im fucking stressed out and its only December 2nd! :bitchfight:

I hate this month! It's a bunch of crap, social meetings, buying presents, spending loads of money on BS. Im already exhausted. 

Havent built my tree yet and Im NOT looking forward to it. LOL. Plus I have a huge tree and so it's a burden to make it :max:

33 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Says he hang out with Axl in his dressing room until 3 in the morning....

I rather have Axl hanging out with Baz than with the stupid models.

Omg, Mickey Rourke!!!! Why does he look like a black person now? :scared:

Lisa Marie Presley also looks strange... like a little girl :scared:

22 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I don't know about anyone else but she's making it sound like that was her very last show with the band.

Hmm.. not at all. All the contrary, actually. Sounds like she's eager to jump to next phase with the band.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just noticed that bit at the bottom of Sebastian's speech - "can't wait to for what's next!!"

Wonder what Axl's told him. 

I think it is obvious they (Gn'R) have plans for the future. Melissa too writes something about being excited for the months and years to come.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

More from Sebastian and the last concert of GNR

Mickey Rourke:facepalm:

OMG for a sec I thought that Mickey Rourke pic is some kind of face swap.

Damn it, he used to be hot :facepalm:

11 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

More from Sebastian and the last concert of GNR

Mickey Rourke:facepalm:

OMG! BAZ!!!! His look! All those other people. I swear Los Angeles must be the most frightening place with the most scary people in it. Those fake faces, smiles and body parts... Jeez. Still, I always loved Baz's enthusiasm concerning Axl and everything that has to do with him. I'm sure he's always over-enthusiastic but something about his way of talking about Axl makes me warm up to that guy. lol

Liked Melissas caption, by the way. I believe everyting she said about the depth of the experience for her. It would be my bloody blast of a lifetime if I was her, that's for sure. Blue hair or not. :lol:

• Like 2

I love Baz.  He's bloody funny. Mad as a March hare but a decent guy, I reckon. 

He's one of Axl's oldest show biz friends and I'm glad it was Baz Axl was hanging out with till 3am instead of some other unsavoury types.  Baz has always been encouraging of Axl and no doubt gave him a confidence boost as to whatever future plans he is cooking up.  Baz was also on a talk show 4 hours!! after 'hanging out with Axl in his dressing room'. :lol: He was star struck by Lisa Marie.  It'd been some kind of dream of his to hang out with her. lol

Melissa's 'months and years' comment and Baz's 'can't wait for what's next' sounds like there's plans beyond GNR touring the same setlist.  After being a bit derailed by the SMKC news, I'm back to be being confident there'll be new music - maybe not for 2018 but it is coming.

Also, I wonder why Classless Act removed their video?  It was awesome!  Slash playing with his two sons...how proud he must be of them.  Thought I saw Duff in the background.  Was planning on scrutinising the vid some more but now they've removed it.  Doh.  Hope there weren't nasty comments...

• GNFNR 1

Seeing these pics of Axl and Baz reminded me of this hilarious radio interview.  

I'm guessing most of you ladies (and fellas) here have already heard this, but for those who haven't: Baz is talking to Eddie Trunk (and Chris Jericho among others) and gets a text message from Axl on air.  He goes ballistic when he finds out that Axl is in a studio just down the road.  He gets Axl on the phone briefly and then Axl ends up coming to the studio for a chat.  

But the awesome part of this interview is Baz and the others fangirling hard over Axl, carrying on like a bunch of school girls (I would carry on exactly the same!).  Honestly, no one can possibly think badly of Baz after hearing this, he is like, the biggest Axl Rose fan in the world. :lol:  I was laughing so much when I first heard this, and mostly because I thought I would have reacted the same way as these guys.  Baz freaking out starts around the 7:30 mark but the whole interview is gold (esp the beginning where they're waiting to see if Axl returns their call).  Even if you're familiar with it, worth a re-listen for laughs!

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 3
  • GNFNR 1