GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

Do you mean when Duff & Slash may have contributed? 

I do not know if we understand each other well. I think these are things that only Axl wrote. Hard to say what contribution Duff and Slash will have on what Axl already has 

25 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Lortus! Bugger off! :lol:

Omg. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I was scrolling quickly through the thread and was not expecting that response. I almost spit my coffee out all over the screen laughing. Thanks for the morning laugh! :lol:

But for real, if it's Fortus then I'd take that with a grain of salt. He's been programmed to say new music is coming for years. That and "This is the best lineup we've ever had. We're all getting along great."

Just now, Zoot said:

Omg. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I was scrolling quickly through the thread and was not expecting that response. I almost spit my coffee out all over the screen laughing. Thanks for the morning laugh! :lol:

But for real, if it's Fortus then I'd take that with a grain of salt. He's been programmed to say new music is coming for years. That and "This is the best lineup we've ever had. We're all getting along great."

Glad I could make you laugh! :lol:

And yeah, Lortusfortus has been saying that forever. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Politania said:

I do not know if we understand each other well. I think these are things that only Axl wrote. Hard to say what contribution Duff and Slash will have on what Axl already has 

If you mean CD II, Axl wasn't the only writer. He did it with the help of Finck, Buckethead, Brain, Stinson, Dizzy and Pitman. Still we don't know all the facts. Axl already said in 2001 they were working on more than one album. We have titles of songs. But we don't if all of them are finished songs ready to go. Even if that was the case. I'm not so sure Slash and Duff will happy if they have to rewrite all those songs

@Politania.....thanks in advance for the information, but like the other ladies said, if the info comes from Fortus...huge grain of salt.

By the way...in your info there is something AC/DC ish in the works?

According to this lady, Axl was coughing a lot last night, I put the video here because Axl looks less chubby

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

42 minutes ago, Padme said:

If you mean CD II, Axl wasn't the only writer. He did it with the help of Finck, Buckethead, Brain, Stinson, Dizzy and Pitman. Still we don't know all the facts. Axl already said in 2001 they were working on more than one album. We have titles of songs. But we don't if all of them are finished songs ready to go. Even if that was the case. I'm not so sure Slash and Duff will happy if they have to rewrite all those songs

If I understand correctly :question:, @Politania doesn't mean CDII, but songs Axl had written during the UYI tour. He has mentioned that he'd written some songs during that period (which, my understanding is, he had abandoned and have nothing to do with CD)

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

If I understand correctly :question:, @Politania doesn't mean CDII, but songs Axl had written during the UYI tour. He has mentioned that he'd written some songs during that period (which, my understanding is, he had abandoned and have nothing to do with CD)

The only song I remember he mentioned as written during the UYI tour was TIL. Then apparently there are other songs Axl, Slash and Duff wrote with Izzy. But that was around 94 or 95. Izzy didn't stay very long. Hard to say much they got done

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

The only song I remember he mentioned as written during the UYI tour was TIL. Then apparently there are other songs Axl, Slash and Duff wrote with Izzy. But that was around 94 or 95. Izzy didn't stay very long. Hard to say much they got done

He has said in a couple of interviews (after CD was released) that he had written some songs during the UYI tour that Slash and Duff didn't like.

31 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

You can all breathe a sigh of relief, Andrei is out of the hospital so there will be models at tonight’s show.:dance::lol:

Saw on his Instagram story he said it was Vanessa’s fault, so are we assuming it was TB who were involved in the accident? 

Im very sad it’s the last show of 2017!

He blamed Vanessa? He is fired!!!  He should know better than messing with TB  :lol:

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

You can all breathe a sigh of relief, Andrei is out of the hospital so there will be models at tonight’s show.:dance::lol:

Saw on his Instagram story he said it was Vanessa’s fault, so are we assuming it was TB who were involved in the accident? 

Im very sad it’s the last show of 2017!

Ughhh.......that man has 33 years old

Yes is sad, I enjoyed the hell out of it....went to 2 countries to see them and I'm convincing my lovely husband to vacation in Barcelona around july 1 of 2018!!!! But I need to know first if we going to have Axl/DC shows in Latin America next year...we will planning around that

14 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Ughhh.......that man has 33 years old

Yes is sad, I enjoyed the hell out of it....went to 2 countries to see them and I'm convincing my lovely husband to vacation in Barcelona around july 1 of 2018!!!! But I need to know first if we going to have Axl/DC shows in Latin America next year...we will planning around that

My husband says if they do day tickets for Download in the UK we might go:awesomeface: though his main priority is getting iron maiden tickets so maybe not 😩 he doesn’t want to see the same GNR set list again and I can understand that cos I guess they won’t change it.

speaking of download, I also saw today that Grace McKagans band will be playing there too. 

Edited by Wheredowegomeow